Yoyo's character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by evilcookies, May 13, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

the nature of yoyo's character is love to fall in love...sumtimes really can't blame her for doing that...if not she wouldn't be upset for so many times...she believes in 'yun' and this is wat make her to fall in love blindly....

if in the future linda ended up with duk duk day then yoyo's interference is worthwhile but if it's the other way, this will make yoyo really b**chy for betraying her best friend....it's just sad to see how love always comes before friendship to most of the people...-mellow

what i'm annoyed of yoyo is she keep on mentioning how she n raymond met each other in taiwan during earthquake....as if they have no better memories other than the 'toi wan dei zan'....while linda has loads of memories with ray...

#21 philostrate, May 18, 2007
    Last edited: May 18, 2007
  2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

ya me too....she says that like everytime! so annoying.<_<

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I dont like her..i hate her..she's like a 2faced biatch..She's one of pple who u see for the first time n hate on the spot..XD

Anyways hate her character..how could she even consider going after Alfred( Raymond Lam) when she knows he's going out with her best friend?? What a biatch..Also she's an attention seeker n so desperate for a man..>=(

hope she dies..LOL

4. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

hey I agree
    she annoy the hell outta me with her flight attendant suit
    she so fake when she around her bestfriend, Linda

5. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

arhh i hate yoyo ever seen i first saw her is a series which i can't memba what LOL, and now in this series make me hate her even more

6. Emperorwendy

Emperorwendy Member

I hate her too. What coincidence! LOL

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

yeah...add me to the list! :)

8. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

did anyone say annoying....yeah she is

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

yoyo was annoying up to the end. Alfred just died and yoyo told Linda that she was leaving for the states. Linda already lost the one she loved, and now she'll lose her best friend too...how mean...

10. xxkellyxx

xxkellyxx Banned

shes evil for cheating !! doin that to a best friend..

11. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I think Yoyo character represents young woman in the society.

(Sorry my english is not very good)

12. saneo

saneo Active Member

i think the line between love and friendship is so blurred to the point that it's pretty much impossible to know when which is which....this will continue to fuel most of TVB's series which is a shame...doens't seem like theres any other worthwhile material left

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i think yoyo is a bad actress!

14. abckidz

abckidz Member

hate her in this series.. its reali too much for what she did to linda

15. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I didn't like her character in the series, i mean how can she steal her best friends boyfriend. btw I don't like the pairing of Raymond and Yoyo they're not cute together.

16. iam_clem

iam_clem Member

YES i agree. She should do this to a best friend.
    Linda trust her so much yet she does this. really heartbreaking if she finds out.. that the girl who did the click sound of the door lock was her..