Your thought on ep1-5

Discussion in 'Wars of In-Laws II - 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶' started by happii, Jan 13, 2008.

1. happii

happii Well-Known Member

From the start of ep1 i already get addicted to it lol Myolie is soo cute n funny especially when wiz bosco they both so cute together, cant wait to watch more.

2. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

YES!! im like addicted to this drama!! my favourite parts are when O je(Ophelia) speaks english!! like...
    ''YOU SHUT UP!'' '' Whatever!'' '' I DONT CARE!!''
    definetly cracks me up!!

3. drinkdeep

drinkdeep Member

This make me confuse a lot. but I am not sure if this one will be good

4. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Watched till episode 4 and so far this series is alright for me and really funny in episode one where Myolie chase the bus and when Myolie and Bosco run when they saw the dog barking at them. Their acting are good and very entertaining.
    ________
    electronic cigarettes

#4 tvfan07, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

hahahah!!! i am really enjoying this series so far! the best part is when Bosco speaks english.hahah. the way he said "Holy Mama" and "Call Me Crazy" was HILARIOUS!!!

6. aznmui207

aznmui207 Member

i just finished ep1, yea i know i'm a little behind. but it was great!!! i loved it. it was amazingly funny. i cant wait to watch the rest of the eps. -bigclap

7. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

This seems to be one of the funnier tvb series...just finished ep 5 and i'll definitely keep watching...but sometimes i think liza overacts a little and it bothers me...

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

this show is funny lol, i like joyce tang at the hospital, where she spoke out and turned her head like nothing happened and derek is funny as the gay dude too, can't imagine him in that role back then lol....

9. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

yea this show is getting funny.. and very interesting.. hehe

10. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

this show starts of VERy funny..i just wish the time with Myolie & Bosco getting to know each other was longer, also wished the wedding was more of an incident or sth =S cuz then it would be more funnier~

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i wanna see CC and Coco that would be funny

12. locoroco

locoroco Active Member

i think this show is inspired by the combination of " the devil wears prada" and "ugly betty".

its great!!! im actually liking the modern series more than the first one.

13. i'm loving this series so much! its so funny and hilarious! myolie and liza looks so pretty =]

14. bigminh

bigminh Active Member

I like this series. it's funny & getting exciting. couldn't wait to see end. hope everything will turn out well.

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Anyone uploaded up to chap 15 or something, im like 3 chaps ahead of it broadcasting here =P now i wana watch =P

16. Mixie

Mixie Active Member

Honestly, I am abit disapointed with this sequal. Mainly because the storyline is a tad stupid and abit rushed.
    However, it still mantains many amusing parts and with the many popular characters residing in it, it's worth the watch!!

17. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

i think the end of chapter five was freaking hilarious. lol

18. jnny

jnny Well-Known Member

I'm up to epi 3 now
    I think they rushed the chemistry too fast...like by epi3 they are married already..:p
    ah well we see more of torturing from Lisa~

19. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

yeah I thought it was too rushed ...
    like they knew each other for so short of a time, and they got married ...
    i'm just waiting for the love conflicts later on ^-^

20. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

she's busting a britney. lol