Your Favs

Discussion in 'The Voice - 超級巨聲' started by KaY_xD, Sep 10, 2009.

1. littogirl

littogirl Member

alfred hui !!!!!
    stephanie ho!!!!!!
    jeffero chan!!!!!!

2. flowerpot_91

flowerpot_91 Member

equal

i like them all . all pretty equally good in my point of view

3. shnukumz81

shnukumz81 Well-Known Member

those two international school kids on the show really piss me off.
    I think that they're still on the show 'cause their parents are rich.

4. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I'm so surprised no one here is in favour of 何紫慧. She left a very good impression in me when she got a perfect score -- the first, and only person on stage to ever get a perfect!

Then afterwards I began to notice her a little more, and I realized her singing is actually not bad. Maybe technique-wise she isn't the best, but she really knows how to use her voice to express her emotions... She sang "My Love My Fate" really well in my opinion. She also has a nice range.

The other person who left a good impression in me was 劉威煌 when he performed with Mr.

Stephanie Ho... I can only say ew. She thinks she's really good. Everytime she sings she's staring off into nothing-ness like she's full of emotions... but really, her voice is emotionless. She's not bad technique-wise, but she's a bad singer.

5. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

The show is getting boring..........what's up with those Mandarin songs. They are singing Mandarin songs to accomandate the Mandarin judges. I wish the audience can also vote in the competition, like American Idol. I don't even watch this anymore due to the majority of the songs are Mandarin.

6. slchai

slchai Member

Agree with you x_divinity, this girl 何紫慧 is good. I was already amazed when I first listened to her sing Amei's 記得in the 3rd episode. I hope she'll continue to maintain her good singing skills :)

7. tofuboy

tofuboy Member

im rooting for the 16 year old student, number 8, and tht dude who came from australia just to sing

8. I like victor (the taiwanese guy) but too bad he got voted out!! his performance wasnt that bad though to be fair! but now I think the 14yr old will prob will it, she does have a really gd voice though..

9. bebefcuk

bebefcuk Member

I love 何紫慧! I think she's the best out of all the singers. Too bad she didn't win even though she totally deserves to win.

10. eylc

eylc Member

i am confused as to why Alfred did not get to the final and Austan got there. I know he has improved a lot... but why????