Your Boss Has Bad Breath

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by shy, May 12, 2006.

1. shy

shy Well-Known Member

How do you let him in on the secret?

So lately, I've been meeting with my boss a lot because I'm wrapping up this project that's going to senior management. Anyway, he's definitely a talker, but his breath stinks. I try to ignore it, but it's impossible! During the meetings, I'll hold my breath and stuff... and start thinking about things to do to make it more bearable. When I do that, I don't pay attention to what he's saying, so it's like pointless to meet with him.

How do you deal with it when your business associate has bad breath?? I mean, if it were just a friend or something, I'll offer them gum.

2. lol why is it always the ones with bad breath that wanna tell you secrets... I mean just offer him some gum. but if you don't wanna look suspicious, then when he walks by, bust out some gum and have some.. then when he looks offer him some. Or you can get some Peppermint Gloves and punch him in the mouth with it.

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

LOl U crazy? yeh man just pretend he don't have bad breath and start eating gum or some stuff in front of him, Offer him some when he looks! Man, how the hell doesn't he know he's got a bad breath...

4. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

LOL! I suggest telling that one co-worker who likes you to go tell it to your boss. -lol Since he likes you, he can't refuse right??? hahah

5. aww that's messed up gettin' some1 else to do your dirty work...

try and put a tictac in a straw... and when he doesn't expect it, shoot the tictac in his mouth.

6. goo wak jai

hey you chat bare crap! LOL You come out with random stuff man!

7. hwha??? what chu talkin' about willis...?? I'm tellin' you my plans work. Just hide behind a desk or somethin and when you see him open his mouth, shoot the tic tac in ther.

8. Philmein

Philmein Member

LMAO!

THat post really was hilarious!
    Try giving him a polite gesture, like offering him some gum.

9. goo wak jai

<_<yeah i believe you... Such a sad plan, about shooting tic tacs behind a desk..LOL

10. sudokuyam

sudokuyam Member

I'd say whenever you know you'd have to talk with your boss, just take those cough drops...they are soo strong it goes up your nose and all you could smell is the mint!

11. kokyoong

kokyoong Member

hahha..lmao!

12. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

ahahahha shy...you're so humorous. -lol

I agree with "sudokuyam". Whenever you talk to him, just chew on something with a reallly strong flavor so that it can overcome his bad breath. Or if it's THAT extreme, put some purfume under your nose! hahah

13. I had a same problem and I spray room spray whenever she came it. I hold paper in front of my nose when she attempts to talk directly at me.

14. shy

shy Well-Known Member

We don't talk anymore. But even if we did, I won't ask him to do me a favor because I wouldn't want to feel as if I owe him anything.

Anyway, I've offered my boss gum, but he has declined my offer. The thing is, he drinks water and stuff during our meetings, but it doesn't seem to wash out the stink. I guess he's a lost cause...

15. throw an altoid in his water then... I was wonderin if he would refuse... and he did LOL. I bet he got that knock out breath that could grasp onto ya. hmm you can A) Rip a fat one when he walks by... or B) spray a crap full of perfume... both options will counter interact with the molecules thus phasing away the dreadful smell.

16. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Leave a typed anonymous letter on his desk :p hahahaha. Someone should let him know tho... so I probably really would write the letter...

Causes of bad breath isn't always caused by bad dental hygiene. Slow bowel movements, etc can also cause it and can be very hard to rid (a member of my family had such problems).

17. tamagodaisuki

seriousluy, how could you not know you have bad breath? besides, wouldn't like his friends/family tell your boss that he has bad breath. i would make up a excuse to make him have the gum. or have him drink mint tea - maybe it would work.

18. just tell him straight up... Yo, you and your breath need to visit Willy Wonka and the Peppermint Factory because your bad breath is burning off my eyebrows.

19. goo wak jai

LOL i just say you go and tell him straight! Forget the gum and all that, just tell him that he has horrible breath... Honestly how could he not know he's got bad breath!

20. C_V

C_V Active Member

screw secret, they got bad breath they should noe, bak then my boss had bad ass coffee breath, so i juss look elsewhere wenever he talks 2 me lol