Your Aspect of causes after Death

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by donkeyhit, Feb 24, 2006.

1. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

I came up with many different ideas that might happen after Death...
    You all might first think either Heaven, Hell, or Reincarination..

However I have other 1...
    Such as your death was a dream... let me put it as an example

At this point, you believe that you are alive (reality) such as me sending this message to the forum. But suddenly I was hit by lighting and I was killed. However, you wake up again and you realize it was just a dream...

therefore, this is actually a 2 part question...

What is Reality and what is a Dream?

2. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

you lose consciousness and eventually disappear, dont worry you wont feel anything.

3. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

reality is somehting hapeening when you awake, you can feel pain and cant control it

dream is a illustration of your eye moving around and your brain to create a fantasy land. most of the time you cna deicde what fanatsy you like to ahve

enough tho dream cna feel like you having pain but it doesnt hurt your body only emotionally or mentally

4. Our

Our Member

Life goes on

5. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

I believe in reincarnation and the Buddhist philosophy of life after death. When we die we do not disappear completely. Our energy just travels somewhere else. Its like removing the clothes you have on right now and putting on a new set of clothes. It is still you, it is still your energy but under a different cover.

Reality is within the conscious, whereas a dream is deep in your subconscious. You are in a different state of mind. You can interpet life and death as reality and a dream when you picture the two as different journeys of the mind and spiritual energy. But which one is the dream and which one is reality? If reincarnation is true then you can leave reality and wake up from a dream. If not then either the dream or the reality will last for eternity. There is no waking up from a Eternal hell

6. Fadsasfd

Fadsasfd Member

i believe in heaven

7. karnage12

karnage12 Member

I believe you become a snowflake. What other explanation can there be that every single snowflake is unique? JUST LIKE HUMANS, YES?!

8. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

Reality is the internal perception through which you view the world through your own mind.
    Perception = Reality

Christians believe there is a god. God exists in their reality.
    Buddism does not believe in a god. God doesn't exists in your reality.

Dream is the illusion of the senses, a dream can be what you imagine your life will be in the future.

Reality alligned with Dream = Well.. your getting to something there.