Young Teen Boys Raped by FaceBook

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ralphrepo, Feb 5, 2009.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

:wtf: -what? :puke: Damn. Sickening article...

In a rush? For a quick synopsis, just read the red highlighted lines.

What's amazing is the degree of guilt that these victims had, to allow this dirtbag to have such a Svengali hold on them.

#1 ralphrepo, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  2. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol i think most guys will find this funny cos its harm done to someone else.......and its also rape.....but its pretty slack at the same time =[

and evo......if u see this post, that anthony guy looks like mazen LOL

3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

rofl, he must like guys nude picture

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

the internet is serious business.

I feel for the younger victims.. like 13 years old or w/e, but come on.. if you're 18 you should know better than to fall for something like this. Nothing comes for free in this world lol. Hot girl you dont know says 'hey, send me some nude pictures and i'll do X for you', atleast demand payment up front :p

5. ralphrepo

That may make you roll on the floor laughing, but the fact is that, yes, he very much liked guys nude pictures; so much in fact, that he resorted to extortion in order to force them to have homosexual sex with him. :ugh:

Sorry, but I fail to see any humor in this at all.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

that is sick, i feel for the poor boys but should be more careful and alert next time....
    think with ur head not the other head....>__<

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Barffff....that guy is sick....what kinda homo is that???

those guys got punkedddd..........tricking guys to send naked pics n then do sex stuff with em.... dude... just hook up with another homo online insteada tricking n forcing them to do stufff.... thats just disgusting...

8. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

idk man, anyone with a right mind and not their sexual urges would not sent a nude picture of themselves..
    I mean if you think one step further, it is rather suspicious, no? I doubt those 31 men are such good guys to begin with and to be honest, no one force them to send the picture...

I'm not helping the gay dude, but I ain't really supporting the 31 guys either

The humor starts for me when they were sending the pictures of themselves...

9. that is one hella horrible gay gone wrong...

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

the victims should be charged too.....for being a dumbass.

11. ralphrepo

Well, for me at least, these were obviously not very sophisticated teens that got suckered into this. Far from being 31 men (adults), they were reportedly ages 15-19 (one 19 year old, the bulk were teenagers), so the victims were just teen boys, and probably with raging hormones no doubt. While no one forced them to send the pics or vids of themselves, once they did that, they were to be victimized even further. Please note, half of his targeted victims declined to send pics. However, the other half, thinking it was a request from a known and popular girl in their school, did so. They all were probably convinced it was really a girl in their school because "she" knew so many things about their High School. Heck, he may have even sent them pics of the real girl's face with Photoshopped body nudity in order to get them sent nude pics of themselves. Whatever he did, it was successful towards convincing and scamming his victims. Once he was in possession of such material, it was his way of establishing a criminal hold on them. :finey:

Laughing at victims of scams (like the guy who lost thousands to the age old Nigerian prize money scam) has always been light hearted past time for those that consider themselves to be more alert and too sophisticated to fall prey to such foreseeable consequences. But to laugh at those who lose more than just a few bucks; who suffer real physical and emotional injury, is something beyond me. Stupidity is certainly not a crime. While everyone is certainly entitled to his or her opinion, IMHO blaming the victims in this case, and indeed laughing at them, is just really bad form. <_<

12. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

the boys must be deseperate to fall for such a trick, i'd fight back n probably try n trick him into a trap or something to get arrested if he tried to pull thsi crap on me

13. Lippman

Lippman Member

That guy is sick! That's is so so so wrong! Posing as a girl is not something a guy should do. And blackmailing other guys is not either. Wow, do people send nude pics of themselves to girls often?

14. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

that kid has a lot time in his hands, preety messed up but kinda funny.

15. bambee

bambee Active Member

He's sick and needs psychiatric attention...

16. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

no better time to say:

OWNED

17. boblee

boblee Member

thats nasty.....

18. Kasiro

Kasiro Member

What has the world gone to?

19. gigantor

gigantor Active Member