You win... you wish.

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by stardust, May 3, 2007.

1. hahaha I thought this was a counter-thread to the I win thread... -rotfl

damn yet another girl trying to lose weight... jus take it a step at a time... don't force yourself... -ann

2. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

those people are just jerks and like xiaojia & brown_bear said, if you're gonna lose weight, do it right. starving yourself certainly doesn't do anything but maybe (in the future) create a hole in your stomach (which will bring many problems in itself) and deprive you of necessary nutrients/energy providing proteins. kind of like how people think smoking helps you lose weight. yeeaaah, no. smoking doesn't have any pros at all. except calming your nerves as you're puffing up deadly chemicals.

and also what xiaojia said, think about why it matters to you so much what people say on the internet. after all, it's just the internet; complete strangers. unless you know them?

3. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

dink u guys scared her away..

4. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

If your fat, go work out. Take some actions instead of crying over the internet.

5. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

lol.. yea.. that was like her last post in PA. But then again, its only 1 day ago, and not everyone post like us.. so she might just pop in like after 5 pages to say everything is fine.. haha..

6. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

^yea ppl are always doing that make a thread disappear a few days then pop outta no where hehe

7. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

i think i understand ur feeling when ppl teasing ur weakness , i just want to said think about ur healty and trust ur self and especially dont forget the ppl around u they are supporting u (ur family and ur friends). And those ppl that are teasing ur just what chinese ppl saying left in and right ears out. Very good luck with everything not only about ur body but especially ur inner side.

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Honey....dont starve yourself to death...just go exercise and eat healthy food! Vegetables and meat! If you are really bothered by the way you look u must find a way to do something about it in a healthy and responsible way.

Also, dont take people on the internet too serious...I mean come one those ppl are pming u to tell u ur fat... guess they dont have anything better to do.... Lot of people on the net just dont know what impact some words can have on people who are feeling insecure... Just tell em to go.... themselves

9. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

let it all out, we're all here for you!