You know why eggs taste so good

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by smallrinilady, Apr 30, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

2. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I once broke an egg into the pan and there was some black stuff inside it among the yolk..... didn't eat it. :/

3. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

nas wants his eggs alive :nuts:

4. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

potential
    POTENTIAL to be life
    if it was fertilized than it would have been a chick of it's own

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

well u could argue the same with a girl having their period, each egg has potential to become a life if fertilised.

6. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

That's like eating a menstruation period, mmm mm fry up some nice red sunny side up eggs.

7. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

i don't think eating animals that have potential to live a life is any different from eating animals that are already living. either way we're killing animals. but it's necessary for us to survive ..

EWWWWWWW -nono

8. i dont download discovery channel shows.

find one under How it's made: chicken eggs or How do they do it: Chicken eggs or something.

but no offense or anything, i fail to see how an unfertilized egg can be a life. it cannot be a life if not fertilized, and not all eggs can be fertilized.

bbes is on to something.

not all eggs have the potentiality of being fertilized. eggs which are able to be fertilized are filtered out using a special lighting system that detects whether an egg can be fertilized.

if it can be fertilized, it is removed, and used as reproduction. if NOT, it is used as food.

this was explicitly explained in that episode of How it's made.

so the eggs we eat are quite fine to eat.

9. tbh this discussion is rather stupid, everything what we eat is or will be a life.
    and why should we feel sorry that we eat a animal while we can eat plants and stuff, only cause a plant cant walk and say moo we dont have to feel sorry for them?
    if you dont kill something else we cant life, that is just life...

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

tasty!

11. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

i like eggs =] feel no regrets eatin eggs its not a sin

12. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

1) i dont know why your making such a case over this. I created this thread as a funny thing to think about.

2) i agree that bbes has some good points as well

13. ^ lol im not, i was thinking the same thing about you when i detected that huge level of seriousness in your posts lol

lets both just leave this behind us shall we? lol

14. it was a reaction on NAS post -noclue