Yawn, its get borring every week

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by ultim8camper, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

yeh...cos it just looks so dodgy....i'm sure they didnt mean for it to be....
    or maybe they did :shifty: but still... >___<"

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It looks like they are playing the game but in fact...:shifty:

3. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

indeed boring

4. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

indeed very boring

5. slyK

slyK Member

yes very boring very week its only for for the 1st couple episodes that are good and worth watching

6. chco115

chco115 Member

have you notice that like, there have been guest that are like repeated on the show.
    like they are in one episode and like few weeks later they are back again to be the guest =="
    they need more guests!

7. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

it's ok but it is not as funny as the earlier ones...

8. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i think it really depends whos the guest cuz most of us probably like to watch the guest from TVB

9. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

watched eps 24 n thought that it was ok kinda funny, had jin on it, but plyed a stupid game where ppl use their feet 2 put on a mouth cover, sunglasses n a hat on sum1, otha than that it was a gud eps 2 watch!!!

10. stevephhs016

stevephhs016 Member

They really should bring some of the old games back. The new games are wack.

11. jfkgrad01

jfkgrad01 Member

Like any game show, the original version is always the best. Likewise for the new Super Trio Show, the old one is better than the new one. Period.

12. naruto1234

naruto1234 Member

I think each episode really depends on the guest as to whether it is boring or not! If I like the people then I normally think it's really funny! I have to agree that they don't have the really famous people on as much as they used to!

13. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

i think people tat watch super trio starts to expect more n more.... seriously, imagine this is your first time watching it.. probably u guys will laugh loads...

14. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

boring is boring when they invite those not famous celebrities... but ask urself.. who wouldnt be sad if tvb is not making the super trio show anymore

15. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Yawn... I'm just sick of seeing the same people on the show everytime. They need to stop recycling the people and find some new contestents.

16. quenny

quenny Member

that`s true!

17. xpx

xpx Member

agreed

18. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i think this show is running out of celebritity...like timmy hung is keep invited to the show...it's getting repetative and boring

19. goldkmb

goldkmb Member

they should bring back ppl who cant speak chinese...mc jin is fun