Yat Ming is not a bad person it was these people conflicts that made him evil

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by Valkrezy, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I blame everyone in that family, it was them that changed him to an evil person.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

pshhh dude no one is evil the first day they're born, of cus the conflicts and whatever shit they encountered in life shape them that way.

3. qazqazqaz8

qazqazqaz8 Active Member

you can't blame the family, its not even his family to begin with

4. popfu

popfu Well-Known Member

how you act in times of conflict show your real personality. no one forced him to lie. to force his way into the family. to make fast money with insider information.

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

He still want to ''steal'' money from that ''family'' in the 1st time lol.

6. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Ya, but that doesn't make him as evil as later on to do so many other stuff. It was Rene love relationship and the way these conflicts influence him. Like how Marcus information of buying the other banks leaks out, made him lost face for writing that long speech. He bought stocks and went all in because he wants to prove that he could be better than Top Man.

7. qazqazqaz8

qazqazqaz8 Active Member

Yat Ming has all the money he needs but he stills wants to work...that fool needs a bigger brain.

8. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with you that Yat Ming is not a bad person. I am still amazed that he has no problem impersonating Yat Ming and lying to everyone. You can't blame the family at all. No one forced him into any of his decisions. He became evil because he wants money and power.

#8 whitenight, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  9. deathjinsay

deathjinsay Member

I think a person need a bigger head to wear a bigger Hat, which he does'nt have, and he's FAKE, what else do someone want when he have nothing and gain something?

10. occ

occ Well-Known Member

I thinks is the other way around is him who turn everyone near him evil, first his little brother next the MOM then in the last few episode the father and daughter(marcus GF), Tiger maybe his Ex GF to later on, last but not least Marcus maybe more as the movie progress.

11. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

I think Yat Ming is Evil in this series...Evil in term related to power, money etc...Why he has to messed up all the things in the company? Well, he wanted to eliminate anything that prevent his way to stay on the top...want to be the CEO of the company?....I don't know....

12. its not even his family in the first place, he intend to lie frm the start. how can he not be bad??

13. trankiet

trankiet Member

yat ming is so scared and nervous in dark been kipnap, make him afraid to be evil thing