xxxx dies ???? [Spoiler Alert]

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by ultim8camper, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

oki ive only just watched ep 77 and it said that sun sun died ... i was like erm wtf ... and i couldnt understand what that eng/chi guy was talking about his chinese was so bad i was like huh what u just say ?? ... so plz can sum one explain to me what happened?? ... did sun sun die cause he ate sum chips?????

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Philip fed sun-sun some candy that had some peanuts or somethign that caused an allergic reaction and the baby got to the hospital too late.

3. freeversez

freeversez Member

i thought it was because philip fed him the french fries.. he only fed it to the baby because the baby couldn't stop crying and the baby has this alergic thingy where the baby can't eat too much of a certain content inside the food or something like that..

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

omgggg this was so ironic how the bb dies....philip had the intention to kill him but didnt in the
    end coz his ex-4th wife came and talked him over it....it was such a shame how he died coz
    philip fed 'shun shun' some fries to stop him crying without realizing hes allergic =/

the bit when jessica and constance is in the funeral parlor with 'shun shun' made me cry so sadd

5. Theresonly1

Theresonly1 Member

What? Really? Serious?

Omg

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

In conclusion, Jessica's life is pretty much torned down, divorce, bankrupt, death of husband, death of child.

Guess she's a tough woman

7. mini1996

mini1996 Member

I think so bu I haven't got up to ep 7 yet but that's quite a dodgy then to me

8. ilovestitch

ilovestitch New Member

wonder if you guys noticed... the baby's so cute actually... when terrence was sending him to the hospital, sunsun was grabing on to his hands... and terrence let go to feel the bb's forehead and the bb wanted to continue holding his hands! and when the bb started crying, terrence told him it's ok, and it seemed like the bb understood and nodded in response. haha dead cute.

9. DreamyStar

DreamyStar Active Member

Oh, i know, it was so sad how the baby died. Can't believe it. It was then we see Ada going crazy and wanting to kill people. (moses). Everything was so messed up becaused of the misconfusion. Yeah, The part of the Baby at the funeral and Ada crying was so sad. I cried too.