Xanga. blogs/gers.

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by lovinglyxx, Jan 4, 2008.

1. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

haha i use myspace and facebook..

facebook because all my relatives in hk n other places use it...and yeh a place for sharing photos really :) and keeping in touch with like old school friends really... but those invitations/applications are realllllyyy annoying....

i use myspace, because those around me are using it...but yeh i know what you mean- with the whole "popularity" thing going on.. but myspace is really easy to use..and i like to use it my muuusssiiiccc =D cos so many bands use myspace....!!!!

2. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

and...
    something like BEBO is garrbaaaggggeeeee

3. person

person Well-Known Member

I have a Xanga, and would post entries a few times a month or week. But I stopped posted for about 2 years now. It was the same for myspace and msn space. After a while it was rather pointless. I didn't really want to post any really personal stuff cause I mean, internet stalkers... they're dangerous. =P
    It's all gotten really boring now.

4. abbaZabba

abbaZabba Well-Known Member

lol i still use xanga

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

a lot of ppl still use xanga but there has been quite a sharp decrease as i think facebook is the one which will prob dominate or myspace. though myspace isn't gathering that many members now cos its too advertised with bands and stuff so facebook is the best networking site i think. also helps that they have groups with unis and stuff. also i think blogs are just there so that ppl can get stuff off their chests or if they want an opinion on something they write in their blogs. blogs are not rele diaries. well i wouldn't write everything i did in a blog cos i wouldn't want the whole world to know and tbh the world prob doesn't care so it would just be a waste of my time.

6. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

i'm on wordpress

7. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

There's still livejournal for niche and clique users... -whistle

8. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i had a xanga but then as less people started using it, i stopped

9. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I never quite understand the fuzz about xanga... Guess I wasn't cool enough to understand :p

I'll stick to my nerdy feeds on LJ instead

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

xanga is boringg..i usd to use it

aa-->xanga ==>friendster--->hi5--->zuup--->myspace--->facebook