Wu Chun

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by kawaiiceres, Nov 12, 2007.

1. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

he's so hot in Romantic Princess ;)

2. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

^^ I totally agree....i love him most in romantic princess....all his dramas...i love him the most there...so HOT...lol..

3. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

^ lol i knowwwww.. when I saw first episode i was like -drool WU CHUN? YOU ARE SO SEXYYY rofl

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Psh, i knew either Katie of Phy Phy would attack this thread... because of Wu Chun.

5. Jellotime

Jellotime Member

-drool-drool He is definitely hot hot hot..

6. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

He's soo cute!!! Adorable and he looks soo nice!! I love his tatoo, it shows his wild side.

7. hanaish

hanaish Member

wu chun is awesome and amazing!!
    i watched some of the talk shows he's been on with fahrenheit and i was surprised how quiet he was compared to the other members. his acting really says otherwise! he's an amazing actor!!!

8. monkiebutter

monkiebutter Member

WU CHUN all the way... :] He has really improved a lot the past 3 years. HE IS SOO HOT!!! :D

9. jenny94

jenny94 Active Member

he is so handsome!!, like him in hanakimi!!

10. feidodo

feidodo Member

he's a really popular man, just watched his recent movie. it's pretty good. Also listen to their group albums too. not bad

11. got to know him while watching hana kimi!! and i was like that guy looks a bit like kenny from boyz except hotter!! lol
    i love his voice and omg he is soo cute with ella!!

12. gundamseed

gundamseed Member

oh really 'foundation' every day ? LOL

13. C00k13R4wr

C00k13R4wr Member

I was really crazy about him after I watched Romantic Princess LOL
    He's cuteee x3

14. hk_gurl

hk_gurl New Member

i agree. i literally fell in love with wu chun after watching romantic princess. hopefully he will shoot more dramas in the future

15. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

He's a total hottie!!! Love him in Romantic Princess. He's starting to do more movies than drama and making a pretty big presence in HK, good for him. He's definitely a smart and hardworking guy, which makes him all that much hotter.

16. Nomad18

Nomad18 Member

HANA KIMI IS SO FUNNY!!! haha wu chun is so cute in there. he plays such a cool guy but he's actually caring

17. he is what he is! hes Super hot! he looks so cool in every drama he has done! i wish i can have a pic with him ^^'

18. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Wu Chun is so cute :-D I love his smile! Though, I gotta say ... He makes a better actor than a singer XD