Would you resign??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by SugaCutie0, Jan 29, 2007.

1. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

ah.. so its afternoon over at tdot? its half past 12 in the morning over here at small-dot-on-the-equator.

am I the only asian asian around here?

SugaCutie0: You actually take up 2 jobs? isnt that pretty tough? hope you like ur new jobs though. No regrets for quiting huh?

2. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

lol okay. Well, you can call it overnights too lol whatever. lmao you worked at Micky D's?.. thats true for alot of things, if your friends are there, it makes doing whatever it is more fun. "data entry i guess u can slack off and stuff ;) " lol of course you'd think that..
    lol if I ever went to an interview n walked around taking pictures lol the people would think I'm crazy..or a tourist lol I like pictures though. Ooo, okay.. Hm, I dont listen to alot of hip hop, some but not a lot. David Tao, lol have fun:D. Its been years since I've been to anyones concert.. Too busy..

3. SugaCutie0

What do you mean asian asian...? Like born and raised over there? -unsure

yea, I dont like working two jobs, but I have to.. it is hard to do, but I use to have two jobs about wow 3-4 years ago, so I know what Im getting myself into.. :D thank you, I hope so too.. Nope lol I'm happy that I dont work there anymore. just yesterday I started to think of my boss lol and some of my ex-colleagues and I kinda missed em, lol not enough to go back though.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i don't get wats small dot on the equator lol..i live in a small dot too...asian asian?hahaah

lol slackign is fun....i love slacking =).........u R crazy...show some of ur pictures of scenery in tampa.....u're never too busy.....u have SOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH time.

5. xiaojia

Yup. Asian living in Asia. I guess I assumed you guys are Asians too.. but probably not rite?

N small dot on the equator.. thats Singapore. Literally a dot on the world map.

I love slacking too.. but who here has too much time to spare? considering SugaCutie0 takes 2 jobs..

6. SugaCutie0

lol you should be ashamed of yourself, kdotc..lol is it not your slacking that is the reason why you cant get a job right now and you have to actually do work for a change in school...need I remind you..?? lol Im not crazy...am I..?? -unsure lol I'll see if I can share a couple picks of my surroundings. Okay maybe I do have time on my hands, lol but I'm just enjoying the feel of not working..:D :D gong to bed late lol sleeping in late until 8am.. Im enjoying it before I have to go back into it again..

:D I'm planning on getting two jobs.. =) I dont have them yet, but I will.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ehhh singapore..dot..hehe...so u speak?????? mandarin?

i wonder if i told my interviewer than i like to slack would they hire me? haha..ill ssay im a good worker but i try hard to slack too =p........HEY!!!!! sleeping in!! 8am?? WATS RONG WITH U!!! lol......how much would they pay u anyways??

8. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well u could always just stay up till 8am =D

weekend tmr =) get to sleep in yay!! hehehe
    another week and i got 3 months to sleep in.... =/
    until i get a job of course....
    no1 replies *sigh*

9. xiaojia

yea.. i speak mandarin.

n no it doesn't bother me. Doesn't reli matter anyway.

gosh.. im tired. resign..

10. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

I'll kinda be in the same boat as Suga in a month. At least she'll be able to see her x-co-workers if she really misses them. I will be starting my new job some 6-7000km away. But the money is good and I'll get to live in Europe. Anyone know the downloading policies in Switzerland?

11. nba2389

nba2389 Member

do it if u think it is the right decision

12. SugaCutie0

lol why are you capping? lol I told you that I cannot sleep real late even if I want to lol I was kinda kidding though, the latest I can sleep is around 9am. How much would who pay?? the potential 3rd (overnight) shift job?? Not sure, I told the agency that I want 10 dollars/hr or more, sooo well see;)

Stay up till 8am? lol nah, Im an old gal lol I need my sleep =P. Hm, dont give up, Reno, something will come.

You might be surprised that it does matter to some people. I had a person stop talking to me lol because I live in america. It was embarrassinggg!!! lol Anyway.

13. SugaCutie0

Aww, you'll be away from your family too?.. Thats kinda sad.. lol downloading policies in Switzerland?? Oo I want to go there! O and no, I'm afraid I dont know what the stipulations are over there in regards to that..

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol thats like 10.10 in canada =)..i want that in the summer tooo..400 a week 40hr a week...or more.....9am is still earlY!!! tomoro i got awak up at like 830 then b at pickel barrel in scarbz at 10 to do an audit..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............i was thinikin o overnight at mcd tho hahahaa

15. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

i would start loking for a new job before i quit. since you hate it there so much you should've quit after 3 months probation period or earlier

16. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

Just curious about the downloading now. Real worried about bringing all my dvds with me. What am I going to say when they ask what I am doing with all those copied dvds.

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

suga.... i think u should update ur first post lol

18. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

wear a black eye patch and one of those sailers hat when u go, then tell em u are a pirate.

ROFLMAO

19. SugaCutie0

Already resigned, thank you. I was actually in a different department when I was hired. Thank you for your input though.

lmao um who is going to ask you that? ooo yes, when you go through customs..to make sure you're not bringing in any illegal substances or item... lol just buy a cd holder and put em in... then put your cd holder in your luggage. I bet the most they'll do is just quickly flip through it, and I doubt that they'd even go that far.. I went through the same thing last year, well not about the dvds, but I brought books with me and they just checked the corners of my suitcase and sent me off on my way lol they barely looked.. I guess I look innocent...-innocent2
    lol
    lmao never thought to do that, assumed ppl would read or skim through the thread lol and realize that I already quit...>.< ..HEY!!! lol You booger... you didnt even tell me how the concert went!!! Did you have fun?..

(o yea forgot to say lol Goodnight !!!!)

#239 SugaCutie0, Apr 2, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the concert was gooood....made me want to listen to his musicc.......i need to go to more chinese concerts =)...u wanna buy me tickets? hahaahahahaah