Would you resign??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by SugaCutie0, Jan 29, 2007.

1. reno

reno Well-Known Member

im guessing there'd be some stalkers there? =P

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

my skool stuf is kinda fukin me over cause i havne't been doin stuff and now im scrwed so can't find no job til skool is overr...and still on 2 weeks notification

3. yunski

yunski Well-Known Member

I would start looking for another job ASAP. If I don't really need the money I would quit right away.

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well i've been doing full time uni + full time work for the past 2 years
    not a good idea lolz
    after a while u feel stressed out
    now that uni's over, i feel more stressed ><

5. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* lol Well, concentrate on school...Then worry about a job. =)School comes first kdotc, you should know that.. lol

6. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you are still in the same job now.. Lazy to read all the posts. LOL Sorry.

If you are not saving enough $, then you should resign. Else, if your saving is "OK", then keep working until you have a well-built resume.

Keep up the good work!

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya i konw but my time mangement skill and laziness is screwdin me over...so ya i got th ejob at rogers centre but im not gonna take it lol..i feel bad now..cause i got hooked up and stuff..and like jjust hired me..oh well illl apologize to my friend lol...........so wats poppin sugar? lol

8. SugaCutie0

lol time management skills and your laziness...At least you're honest about it... I feel bad for your friend, I hope you quiting doesnt reflect badly on him... Whats poppn? lol nm, Im about to go to beddd, lol good night!

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya i know ehh....o well his reputation wont' b ruined lol....i got application for the fairmont royal york hotell...doubt they'll hire me but ill try still.....so u getting more interviews yet??? y sleep so early!! wake up!!

10. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i take u don't sleep at all kdotc =P
    u should be posting every min just to show ur awake =D

11. SugaCutie0

lol *sighs* lol yes I have already resigned, quit, etc..lol Thank you for your input!

Aww? lol I needed to sleep, old people like me need their sleep lol Goodnes, how late were you up last night?? I was up till around 2, didnt fall asleep till almost 3am. No lol Honestly, I am actually leaving now to go to one of those temp-hire agencies for a third shift job.. with all the traveling that I plan on doing, I'll need to have two jobs, so for right now, there aren't any clerical opening in the school system, so I'm going to get my other job now then. O yea, Im glad that your thinking that way about applying to that hotel, still give it a try, you never know;)-bigclap

lol I noticed that too.. He's funny lol..

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noooooooooooo the older u r the less sleep u get lol..i fell asleep watching this chinese stand up comedian show..donno wat time and i barely understood wat he was saying lol.....hey y don't u get like a data entry job or like interpreter...i found one on the internet and asked about the job and they asked me to email resume ... but now im scared cause i unno if my chinese is that fluent lol..they say pay is 12-14 which is gooooooooood...agencies r evil...they take some money from u when u start working..evilness!!!......hav eu herad of the royal york hotel..its liek a high end 4 star hotel which is prob hard to get into without experience lol...if i get in..JACKPOT

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

@reno...its hard to sleep when u don't have skool the next day lol

#213 kdotc, Mar 28, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  14. SugaCutie0

lol! thats funny.. Was he mumbling the jokes or something or you were too tired to pay attention? I'll take almost anything 3rd shift, if its d.e., I'll take it, I have experience in that. lol thats risky..Who would you interpret for?.. I only speak english fluently..>.< lol O yea, they do, they (agencies) take out a percentage of what you're working, but the agencies that I worked for, they let the client know the price that I want, then they add the additional fee for the agency's service.. Anywayyyy, I'm alil bored.. Royal York Hotel, that sounds alil familar..maybe. That would be ku if you did get that lol so when I go to Toronto I'll pretend to be your 2nd cousin or something lol and get a discount on a rm to stay in lol jk

#214 SugaCutie0, Mar 28, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noo he was funny cause ppl were laughing lol.........wats 3rd shift job?? and d.e???....interpreting is hard but money is good lol....i took pics of royal york hotel yesterdy during interview maybe ill post it up....its a really old hotel but still expensize and nice......lol i don't even think i can get discount...employee discount would prob b rate of a hilton lol..u're bored? wanna help me with homework? lol assignment

16. reno

reno Well-Known Member

its even harder to sleep wen u have work/skool next day cos u KNOW U DON'T WANT TO BE THERE!!

even with skool/work, i still sleep (go to bed) abt 1:30-2
    then get up 7 =/

u get used to it for a while....

speaking of which, im still looking for work too ><
    nothing interesting, well nothing interseting where i m... theres some interstate but not that willing to go
    maybe should go overseas =)

17. SugaCutie0

Good morning! lol well then how come you could "barely understand" the comedian then..? Thats what you said.. Eh, Anyway lol 3rd shift job is 11pm to 7am the next morning. 1st shift is a job from the time of usually 8am to 5 pm, 2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm then 3rd shift is as I stated.. d.e. data entry.. lol you always take pictures lol i thought I was bad.. nah, you're on your own lol jk what was your assignment about?

Reno: I think going overseas would be great! I have been kinda thinking about doing that myself.

18. reno

reno Well-Known Member

oh so thats wat u mean by shifts hehehe

i've previously worked at clinics working 7:30pm to 8am
    couple nites in a row too =(
    so hard to stay awake... but wen 8am comes, u don't feel like sleeping cos thats the normal time ur awake ><

come to sydney and work =)
    i'll show u around!

19. SugaCutie0

lol, yea. Why were you working in the clinic..? Awww? When my siblings and I were younger, my mum would work nights so that she would be able to be there for us during the days, take us to school, pick us up from school etc.. You're right, you never get the same quality of sleep when you work at night then try to sleep during the day, lol the body just wasnt made to work through the night like that. lol Reno, stop tempting me lol I just might show up on your doorstep lol:D

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

goood afternoon!! the sun is shining syk is blue i am LVING it..i mite go play ball naw ill finish my assignment lol...i mean like ppl were laughin at his jokes so im assuming that he's funny but then most of the audience were like older prob at least mid 20's?..anyways i call 3rd shift overnights..i rememebr doin that in mcdonalds it was fun if u work with friends...but data entry i guess u can slack off and stuff ;).....pictures are cooool..memoriesss........well my asignemnt isn't that hard anymore...im ritin gabout the "projects" and violence in hiphop music...its my soc course.........6 hrs til david tao concert!