Worst food you have eaten?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by aniking_7, Jul 14, 2007.

1. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

omg.. did u get sick after having that cake??? ewww

2. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

Mentally sick lol. As much as I wanted to trow up, I couldn't. Didn't even eat cakes for a few months because of that XD

3. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

^ Was it sponge cake or something? Never saw mold on cakes before

4. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

^ lol.. all food will grow mold if u allow it to.. except honey

5. l1ndo

l1ndo New Member

oooo yes olives are nasty!!!!!! *shivers* but for me i still hate egg plants.... they're just nasty for me... but my family loves it............ *gasp* but i love durian it's yummie hahaha

6. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

If you leave food over a certain time, it will eventually have fluffy green/with stuff growing on it. The cake was actually a fruit cake my sister bought from some asian bakery somewhere. The owner said it was a newly made cake so she bought it -dead

7. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^You should bring it back and get a refund! hehe

8. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

gosh... i would too if i were u...but then cakes... something i can never take my hands off hehehe
    next time just rememebr to check before eating ;)

hmm sponge cake will also go moldy.. so will other cakes.. if u keep them there too long... its either they grow moldy or they start to taste weird...
    i rather it taste the same but its growin moldy XD

i've seen mold on honey too!!!... maybe one of my flatties dipped something bad into it.. i dont know... but i;ve seen it ;)!

goodness... never trust asians-shock heheheh wait.. rephrase... never trust asian bakeries! eheheh

yup.. have a protest n demand a refund.. lol.. tell them to refund or u'll sue them for it..

9. blue_duck

blue_duck Member

Oh olive aren't the worst but they're not nice... So salty urgh. Oh and someone mentioned aubergines (eggplants) aren't nice either, in my opinion.

Hm I really can't stand 燕窝 (Swallows nest/spit) I just can't eat it without feeling really sick... I feel sick just thinking about it haha... = / ...

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

rabbit..parents forced me to try...one minute i see it jumping about eating grass...next minute..its in my bowl...-sick2

11. salapit

salapit Member

i'm a chinese from belgium , and i also like eating escargots, munching...

the worst food i have ate ,trotter, ginger and egg in a special sauce ( at birth)

12. cupcake

cupcake Member

The worse food I ever ate was the red deep fried intestines in the restaurants. There an after test to it after you eat it. Makes me want to puke right afterward.

13. moosespitz

moosespitz Well-Known Member

Popcorn flavored ice-cream was the most disgusting thing I've ever had in my life.
    I felt like throwing up after eating it.

14. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

deer muscles.... def the most disgusting...

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Good Good Duck

16. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

YOU ATE DEER..?!?!...-mellow -sick2...

HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID...?!?...

17. MissCheekS

lol...im sure the meat of deer is ok n i wouldnt have a problem eating that since its just "wild" stufz... but dang the muscles.... n i didnt get anything for it...
    my mums uncle was forcing me...u know how persistang old chin ppl are....dang

barffff

18. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ OMGGG YESHHHH MY KUNG KUNG.....TRIED TO MAKE ME EAT DOG MEAT WHEN I WAS LITTLE..
    ENDED UP RUNNING...CRYING TO MY BEDROOM...=(....

BUT STILL YUCKKKK....EATING MUSCLES....DEER MUSCLES....-sick2...

WAS IT MADE IN ONE OF THEM CLAY POTS THINGYS...LIKE COOKED ON A SLOW HEAT TO
    SLOWLY COOK IT...?!...THAS PROLLY A VELLY PURE HAKKA WAY OF COOKING....^^

19. MissCheekS

^hahahaha... it was in a hugeeee pot...with all these "yerk choi"

20. i would think venison (proper culinary term) would be an excellent delicacy... maybe your cook doesn't know how to prepare it lol