Worst Experience with a public transporter

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hadouken, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Today i was tryin to get off the TTC (Street Car) but the back door wouldnt open, i yelled nicely to the driver to open the back door but no response came from him so i had to quickly move to the front because people were gettin on and he was moving the freakin street car. Told him to open it he was trying to be a prick by asking me "why didn't you use the back" of course i told him it wouldnt open and he asks me "did you step on the steps", im my mind i was like (no shit sherlock i even asked you a few times from the back) ok seeing that i told him i did and he's like already half way to the next stop and then stops in the middle of the road and lets me off.

i'm just mad he tries to be a prick becasue he thought i didn't know how to step on steps and tries to blast off when i told him to open the front door to let me through.

when i initally came to him to open the front door which was still opened, he closes it and blasts the street car forward, what a freakin ass. At least he made a fool of himself because everyone on the street car knew i was tellin him to open the back door.

I had this happen to me about 2 other times but not this bad.

This wouldn't be the worse incident, i'll relate to the racist ones next time this happen today.

They all seem to be white people who are the assholes. (no pun intended)

2. lol man i got enuff of those experiences i hate the tTc. they are asses ,,the drivers..ive seen enough ppl argue and almost fight with them too...

3. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

how bout busses that dont stop for you at the stops? i've seen a couple of those

4. darkz

darkz Member

you ever sit on a TTC bus that doesn't DING when you pull the damn thing?

I've gotten so used to it that I'm sure the driver knows when I pull it...but this one time he just slowed down for the red light, but it turned green and he sped up...

damn TTC drivers...theres like 60% pricks...

5. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

well my high school was like 5 min away from this subway station. So every morning the bus platform would be filled with about 100+ students from our school as well as other people (more during bad weather).

Once a bus came everyone would rush towards the doors, but there would always be someguy who refuses to get off the back steps, so the doors would remain open. Then the TTC driver would yell, "EHH GET THE F*** OFF THE STEPS!!" then suddenly turn off the engine threatening not to move until that guy would get off.

This would probably last up to 5min every morning, while the people around me are "embracing" me :ugh:

6. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

"embracing" -kiss lol

ye public transportation is pretty bad, it'll all be over once i get a car : ]

7. remix

remix Guest

Is the TTC the same as the T? I never heard of the TTC.

8. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

^ hmmm? TTC = Toronto Transit Commission.

9. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

One time i was in a hurry to get somewhere. the subway stations in toront ohave this weird revolving door. I opened one side so hard and the other side swung out and hit an old man and sent him flying.

I ran away.

10. remix

remix Guest

Oh, I live in Boston so..yea....never heard of TTC.

11. fupoki

fupoki Guest

UGH, I take the bus every day to get to school.. I have plenty of experiences that are all equally bad. this one time when I was TRYING to get home.. the bus actually BROKE down and everyone was just sitting there and the bus driver just goes.. uh.. I think the bus is broken.. and I had to run back to catch the OTHER bus. Also, when you're packed in a train and its SUPER FULL.. and an accident happens in front so you're sitting there for about half an hour.. and theres this guy at the back breathing on you.. DIRTYYY indeed. But the worst of all, although it happens like every single day are these annoying kids on my bus that like to talk REALLY loudly and throw socks around. :mad:

12. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Well-Known Member

well,... it was about 8 years before, when i was on my way home from school,... i was taking the train as usual,... and when the train almost arrived at the station, before my homestation, there was a thumb noise,... then the train stopped very abruptly
    a couple had jumped on the tracks, commiting suicide,... i mean u see a lot of violence and blood nowadays on tv,... but this was really nothing for weakhearted persons,...
    that was my worst experience

13. LyGuy

LyGuy Member

YRT bus drivers are fucking slackers

14. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

i live in fiji we dont have public transportation

15. Fobstar

Fobstar Guest

haha the annoying kids... they are like always talking very loudly and acting like monkies very annoying