Wong Hei as 何泰禾

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 19, 2008.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ hahaha i noticed it more when hes driving and the back of his hair sticks up a little so funnny...!!

2. haha yeah... i feel sorry for him... his role is kinda depressing to play :p

3. brown_bear

^ nah his role reminds me of when he was in a series called 'father and sons' like ubber family
    guy...its totally diff. to whut he used to play...guess its coz he's getting old mebe..?

i find him quite funny in the gem of life....i just HATE his stooopid magic tricks -__-"

[​IMG]

4. -lol ... but he was kinda gay in Father and Sons ... hahaha ... i didn't mind the magic tricks ... i think it'd b pretty sweet if a guy showed me magic tricks when i'm upset ...

btw did u know that Andy Lau is a really good magician?? :p

5. brown_bear

^ ya mean esp. when he carried that ubbbber huge bag for his ickle gurl....-lol

ermm...yeshh i think the intentions to cheer someone up with them are quite cutee but i
    dunno some of them are really dumb though...like that thumb one -___-"

my heart sank when philip meets him in the park and they both eating ice-cream and
    wong hei is telling philip all the stuff he does to cheer jessica up....:tear:

is he...???....not actually ive seen him do a few tricks on telly before too...guess another
    reason for you to like him more right....^^

6. hahaha u mean him talking to Martin?? yeah i thought that was sad too... poor wong hei....

-inlove Andy paid lots of $$ to do a professional magician course in the US!! he's really good!! i wish he would show me tricks when i'm down :p

7. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

i dont think ada deserves to have in my opinion.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

So in conclusion he is blinded because he loves Jessica too much

9. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Wong Hei was blinded since a teenager with his love/infatuation with Jessica so it's ironic how they ended the series with him going blind.

I really like the scene in episode 74 @ 17:30 where he was drinking and revealing his thoughts to Elise. Great acting by Wong Hei here!!

10. Theresonly1

Theresonly1 Member

That sucks, what a poor ending for him...

I feel for him

11. philhiew

philhiew Well-Known Member

This poor guy, and I actually love his description of himself as a love farmer or romantic farmer.

12. mudgoo

mudgoo Active Member

too bad for him

13. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

wow...the man ends up blind....wtf...how random

14. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

poor him, he ends up blind and has nothing. :(

15. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

I really liked his character... but so sad he ends up blind... but atleast it seems Jessica/Ada would care of him more ^^