Will Linda and Moses stay together????

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by dragonsy42, May 16, 2011.

1. Blobbyy

Blobbyy Well-Known Member

judging by the sneak preview in episode 26, ms.cool will probably go crazy and flies off abroad to get away from HK life and ms.ho and lor sir will be together. While the mafia boss and his wife both die together through some mafia rivalry or shootout with the police.

some typical typical TVB ending...

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

And there is the ending right there, I could live with that

3. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOO...that's not the ending. I know what will happen to the mafia boss, because I already read the spoiler.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I seen the sneek peek preview at the end of yesterdays episode - regrets.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

honestly now it seems tavia and moses was just a teenage love affair between grown ups:facepalm: if they end up together in the end i will :facepalm: moses should either get back with linda or be in no relationship at all.

6. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

I would love to see Linda and Ron together... Oh yeahh! :D

7. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

Wth??? Linda & Kenneth Ma? STUPID ENDING!!!!!!!!!

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

The cast is good but storyline has to suck this way...sigh

9. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

Seriously and with all honesty, your ending is so believable, alas! TVB didnt think the same way!! Not that I hate the ending but it is certainly questionable.. Linda has gotten over her grief so whats stopping the script making Moses & Tavia back together? I reckon it's to pacify the netizens?! Erm really wonder if the crew actually had time to reshoot. Having said that, open ending and leaving the conclusion to our imaginations is not too bad I guess, still could have been better..

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

where the hell did kenneth ma come from?