Why so many asian girls into white guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Nawainruk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. wingli

wingli Well-Known Member

bz of the market, in europe or us i think it's much more easy to meet a white guy than an asian! moreover, asian guy r really too shy

2. aljs

aljs Member

i guess it just feels different to date a white guy. could bring more excitement and make your friend envious and white guy has better complexion and looks usually

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Nothing to do with the topic. But according to the interracial couple census of the year 2006, american white men married Asian girls more than any other ethnic american girls. What does that tell u?

4. neofj

neofj Active Member

Does it really matter whether it is black, white or yellow, as long as u really love each other

5. frankpark9

frankpark9 New Member

hi dadfad dfadf

6. bambee

bambee Active Member

People love things that are rare...grass on the other side is always greener...

7. Mos

Mos Member

NA I AINT SAYING SHE A GOLD DIGGA BUT you know the rest bro

8. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

So, the whole asian girl nerdy white dude pairing that some people complain about... haven't people considered that a number of asian girls are HUGE nerds, too?

9. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

It depends a lot, but most of the asians are shy and kinda geeks. White guys are more open and outgoing. About the manhood thing, I dont know, I've heard the asian chicks can't take that much meat either.

10. jinsuen

jinsuen Member

I'm dating a caucasian boy, but I didn't choose caucasian over asian- there are few to no Asian guys where I live. Could be the same deal with other asian girls. Most of the guys I do see are exchange students from mainland china, and don't speak Cantonese or English very well. For me being a nerd or being shy isn't even a problem, I really like guys who are modest, geeky and intelligent (bonus if they're funny), just very little choice where I live :) (but on that note, I am happy in my relationship).

11. g0dslay3r

g0dslay3r Member

asian guys are more likely to be living with their parents compared to white guys

12. Do you still live with your parents?

13. Asian girls be like:

Girrrl. We live in the land of whites. Imma get me some vanilla.

14. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

Azn($) < White($)
    Azn(5'8) < White(5'10)
    Azn(B=D) < White(B==D)

15. s15jake

s15jake Member

grow some balls and get one alrdy

16. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

it is actually their upbringing and they see that Chinese guys treat girls differently than those who are western 'white'. Like most people, they go for things they like rather than do not like.