Why so many asian girls into white guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Nawainruk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Do you know Phil from Melbourne?
    If not then he's a random and could be accessing it right now LOL

2. crazy_man206

crazy_man206 Well-Known Member

which pic is he in?

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ He's not in there and he could be accessing those photos right now

4. crazy_man206

crazy_man206 Well-Known Member

k, we are not on the same wave length. i got those pics from people in just 2 main networks.

glenforest secondary school in sauga and uofg. i didnt even bother doing more like UofT, York, or Loo networks.

i dont know some people in the group pics, god knows where they are from. should be TO as well though.

but i did not randomly run through FB selectively to hoard pics from profiles of people i dont know who have loose privacy setting. surely no one from melbourne. and the only way for "PHIL" to get to those pics is if my friends accounts privacy setting is loose.

5. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

so by urbanized u mean americanised/white washed lol?

6. moor_moth

moor_moth Well-Known Member

I saw my future gf at a party and she was with a white bf at the time. I was like "Hell no ain't giving such a pretty chick away". So now she goes out with me. I'm a defender for the motherland!! WOOOOHOOO

haha all joking aside I have no problem with interracial couples except for those ones that feel they are vastly superior for going out with white people. I hate that shit man not cool at all.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

oh, yea. You're a true warrior. Medal of honor status.

8. moor_moth

moor_moth Well-Known Member

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Holly shit its Moor Moth!

10. dhunter

dhunter Well-Known Member

I'd be more than happy to give a white chick a Eurasian baby :)

11. bigball

bigball Active Member

pls some one tell the true story.
    can some asian girl reply?

12. csechuan

csechuan Member

Because " angmoh " here are most prolly expatriates / business ppl , hence has a higher financial status compared with the average angmoh. ( the streetsweepers angmoh prolly wont be sweeping streets here ) haha

13. lmf1987

lmf1987 Member

well it's kinda hard, this question has more then 1 answer... there's many... try mainland... would you think the girl would choose a white guy or asian guy??? i think it's pretty obvious... they'll do anything to get out of there....

so it depends on where you live...

14. lerster

lerster Member

dont worry white girls are into asian guys too!!! trust me I had a few ;)

15. dfs3000my

dfs3000my Member

well, probably white guys are more direct and are more romantic?

16. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

The world is mixing. Haven't you heard?

It's also based on the environment you grow up in and the people you hang out with. I happen to have a asian girl friend but I have no problem dating european white, black, latino... etc etc. I witnessed this first hand growing up. I grew up in the inner city where we had a large mix of diversity, but most teens tend to 'hang' with people of the same race. So we would have Asian cliques, Latino cliques and even Chinese cliques to Viet cliques. Based on this, we start to date people we would hang around with. When I moved to the suburbs, where people know each other from childhood, it seem that race plays a smaller part in dating. I also think it's a maturity thing, as you grow older, you start to see people more equally.

As the the "manhood" myth it's the same for all races, it varies for all races. It just so happens that average Asian doesn't measure up to the average Black. But looking at the physical build of say a Asian and a Black person; a typical asian is what... 5"8 maybe 5"9? The typical Black is 6"2 maybe 6"3? Body parts grow in proportion with everything else. I'm 6" so I'm pretty comfortable where I am. -bigsmiles

17. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

Well Said. This is how I perceive it too!

18. nucks604

nucks604 Member

asian guy shy-really

hehe asian guys shy are htey fobs or americanized ones. i met a chinese canadian from toronto and he lives in vancity at moment and i seen him approaching random girls on the street, bus stops, groceyr stores, london drugs, coffee shops, parks and chats them up|-"hey how are you doing, cute looking, can i have ur number, want to go out wiht me" liek that within like 1 min to at most 3 min. -- and gives out his card. he told me he does it and i seen him do it too. he does it mainly to japanese overseas girls though,but said he done it to a lot of other girls too.

i done it too. hahah its hard, but whatever.

19. aznboyx25

aznboyx25 Member

i live in nyc, and i see good lookin asian girls are into bad boys. the asian girls that are into white guys are mostly ugly...well i dont know, mayb js in my own opinion LOL

20. kenshi

kenshi Well-Known Member

Asian girls that date white guys or only like white guys... they are not Asian at all.