Why so many asian girls into white guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Nawainruk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

I live in TO and I notice Asian chicks with white guys all the time... ESPECIALLY at U of T! and they're usually quite hot (urbanized chicks, not the ones that wear trucker hats and non-matching colors)

2. crazy_man206

crazy_man206 Well-Known Member

hahaha what. if you were going to make something up you should have chosen a less asian dominated university. you might as well said Waterloo.

asian girl who go out with white.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=509249381

Random Toronto Asians:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

assuming you are not a white guy in denial, i have no clue why you see what you see LOL. but you need to get your eyes checked. trucker hats? looool.

even vids

incorporated fx is from richmond hill
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA8oK0VU-10"]YouTube- Asians & Halloween Partying [Daily Vlog - Day 8][/ame]

shimmy goes to waterloo
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhW59HStEA"]YouTube- Asian Boy's Birthday! (01-30-2010)[/ame]

this is how it is for asians here. there are exceptions of course, but what i posted is the norm.

#122 crazy_man206, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

The fuck you talking about, I go to U of T (St. George) and I hardly see anything, maybe 1 or 2 max in a week, but they're usually fat chicks... Not that I have anything against that..

4. Paranoidandroid

Nah, if you look for the Asian chicks in Arts programs (i.e. history) you'll notice the trend easily. i'm not talking about the fobs, I mean the white-washed ones.

#124 Paranoidandroid, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  5. crazy_man206

Asians hang out together regardless of programs. you are out of the loop or something man....unless you are white. in which case i wouldnt even bother...as i said, what i posted is the norm.

btw, i didnt post Fobs. 2/3 of the people in those pictures can speak english without any accent. i know most of them personally.

6. pobox557

pobox557 Well-Known Member

besides my cousin and brother and sister i dont think i have any chinese friends within the circle. Not one chinese friends.

7. dreamcast

dreamcast Member

I'm pretty sure it is due to the "myth" of asian manhoods vs white manhoods.

8. Paranoidandroid

I wasn't referring to your post initially. No, I'm not out of the loop. Many of my asian friends have asian gf/bfs, but that doesn't mean asian-white couples don't exist. It's a whole different social circle that some might not know about. I don't know what was the point of posting pics of your friends, because no one is saying Asian couples don't exist.

To make it clear, I AM Chinese (made in Hong Kong) and I'm NOT supporting Asian girls with white bfs. I think it's a damn shame that so many of them are lost to white guys. But the fact is it's happening and the trend will likely continue as Asian chicks become more detached from their identity.

9. yo wtf lol i know some people in those pics >.>

one of them goes on this forum (or used to)

10. Lol dan i face palmed tellin ya everyone in tdot is connected

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i guess the asian chicks wanted their babies to be eurasian.

12. crazy_man206

the point, was who gets to represent "Asians" in Toronto. you should be able to tell by the posts i was spot on when i said it was "norm".

i have no clue who these white washed self hating tila tequila art history people you know of, but they would be lucky if anyone consider them "asian" in the first place.

i didnt even know they had a social circle HAHAHA. no offense :/

but it is what it is. even if they existed, they sure dont get the reputation.

second would be to stop making assumptions man. first you say urbanize girls do and the fobs wear trucker hats. then you say "so many" and "everywhere". only to have someone from St George call you on it. then you say "it is the art history" people; as if people spend time only with their own program people that you could actually make conclusions using the program as a category.

13. Paranoidandroid

^ Fair enough, but it's from my personal observations. I know some asian girls at UTSG (who are far from ugly) who strictly date white guys. you're right, strictly-asian couples are the norm but all I'm saying is that there definitely are interracial couples right now and could possibly surpass the number of asian couples in the future.

14. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

No...more like how some people left their photos to be accessed by random on facebook

15. abanaba

abanaba Active Member

Not show where you got that impression, but it's usually the other way I see more often, Chinese guy with white gal.
    Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.

16. Paranoidandroid

Where do you live? -shock

I'm moving to HK in a few months but i'd definitely cancel my plans and fly to wherever Chinese guys with white chicks are the norm!-inlove

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Asian girls dating white guys because it's a public service to yellow fever.

18. alexleong

alexleong Member

maybe asian gurl think can move to other state after married.

19. crazy_man206

wrong, i know most of those people. they are all from Toronto.

read post 129 and 130 as well.

20. pobox557

pobox557 Well-Known Member

Where? i might consider moving there