Why is Wu Zun always wearing the same necklace?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by tazo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. tazo

tazo Member

I've been looking at heaps of different pix of Wu Zun from the Taiwanese band Fahrenheit, and I've noticed something...why is he always wearing that same necklace?

The necklace has a ring on it at the end! I wonder if it has any special meaning to him or something? I'm prob just overreacting or something...right? But does anyone know why he always wears that? Or where he got it from?

2. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

its pretty popular that guys wear a neclace with a ring at the end. even bosco wong wears them so i guess its part of the fashion and its a good style!

3. tazo

tazo Member

Really?? Oooo!! I didn't know that it was fashion! I'm so ancient! =_=" yeah, thanks...I guess that makes this thread pointless then....

4. winton

winton Well-Known Member

hmmm maybe it represents something to him
    or maybe for the fashion

5. jono281

jono281 Well-Known Member

haha..thts gd analysis..

6. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I thought it was a ring that every member of FLH has.... but maybe it's just for fashion. As for the ring, I think he has some contract with the company?

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

LOL phy phy should know this, btw is it the diamond one or something?

8. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

Good question, I've never noticed. He's cute though and has a tatoo.

9. hanaish

hanaish Member

er, does he? i've never actually noticed it much...although by the clothes he wears you'd think it'd be prominent
    and the photos from photoshoots and such....

10. iceonfire

iceonfire Member

You should post a picture of it on your post so we can all see. But yea what a curious thing to do considering celebrities should be changing their clothes everyday with something expensive lol.