Why is Raymond Lam considered Chok/handsome/sexy

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by snakekilla12, Nov 12, 2011.

1. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

well obviously it isnt 1:10000 because theres so many of us here already LOL and honestly, I'd rather watch Kate than Raymond Lam. LOL imo her acting is even better than his.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

and this is what I love about PA -lol

i can see shin crying in the corner haha

3. evo just trollin right now.. on that nas syntrom ! :facepalm:

4. mr_evolution

im not the only 1 hating though

5. person

person Well-Known Member

He's not hideous, but he's not super attractive either. Most celebrities seem more attractive because of the fact that they're famous. Take fame out of the equation, and they're like any other Tom and Dick.

I mean, look at G-Dragon. He is in no way attractive what so ever. Why do girls love him? He has that wannabe bad ass attitude, and raps are mediocre. But he's promoted well by YG, providing what girls want, that bad boy aura. So therefore, girls love him. Again, take away the idol/fame status, he's one ugly guy.

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy, i was going to agree with you for saying he is not attractive until I saw what you said about GD T_T he is totally cute! and he has like a perfect nose. attraction comes in different ways though, so you can believe what you believe. but I think taking away all the idol image and such he is still a cute guy :3

and yes, I guess YG promotes him well but if he sucks, he sucks and the audience knows. Just because his company promotes them well doesn't mean anything. Dara gets promoted even more than GD and everyone still says she sucks and can't sing.

anyway, I hate Raymond Lam :D

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

talk about G-Dragon, he is so gay =\...anyone of you remember Heart Breaker...o god, eyeliner, skinny jeans...the definition of gay

8. Youks

Youks Member

Agree to that!!!

I wouldn't say he's sexy/chok though, but i think alot people think he has the "full package" can sing, dance, act and the "looks" and he's performance is all categories are good. (Y)

9. person

person Well-Known Member

Haha well of course, it's subjective. I know a number of us don't like GD, but there are plenty others who do.
    I personally find Wang Leehom attractive, and even if he wasn't famous he would still be a good looking guy. Others might not agree.

SNSD as a whole are rather talented because the more talented members already over shadow the less talented ones. Therefore, they can just dance in the background and look pretty. But if you look at them individually, there will definitely be some that aren't really talented at all (Super Junior is also a perfect example). But SM promotes the heck out of the groups, and they do really well.

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ since u mention about snsd, i think they are all talented in many ways.....it's not all about singing and dancing when you're in the entertainment circle...

okay, let's leave GD and the Koreans alone and let's get back on topic.

I'm a neutral person.... i dont hate raymond nor like (tho, it's more likely "like" than "hate", idunno), he is a good actor...his singing, not really..........but still, outta all the siu sangs, he is the best one..

ron = a boring actor...to me, his facial expression and the way he act is always the same
    Sammuel = Somewhat better than ron, but he act so soft in every series i watch him in (hard to explain)...
    Bosco = entertaining, very comical guy (in real life) His acting is better than ron...at least
    Kenneth = a veteran of them all.... his acting is good...probably same thing as raymond, but there is still this little thing about him that i wouldnt say he's better than raymond...

that's how i felt about them.....

11. mr_evolution

I hate Raymond and all but I dont think he's ugly

12. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I don't think he's ugly I just hate him. lol and I don't think he's as good looking as everyone says he is. I get even more confused when people say he's hot. he is by no means hot.

13. person

person Well-Known Member

I don't even know who this guy is. I'm purely judging him on his looks.

14. Yes Kate xD

I like her more now cause of FH3 xD

15. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

Lam Fung should revisit his roots and by that I mean go back to being a ke le fe

16. :trollface2:> raymond

17. Ang, you got it part right....

should be :trollface: > Raymond

18. [​IMG][​IMG]

19. mr_evolution

definitely

1) rich
    2) hot wife
    3) pa celebrity

20. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I think I won't be able to do anything but laugh if he went back to being a ke le fe