why do girls wear thongs??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Naoko, Apr 17, 2006.

1. okies

okies Well-Known Member

i think most of the time it looks really bad
    sory girls out there who do wear them

2. ryoko83

ryoko83 Active Member

the bottom line: THONGS ARE SEXIST!:D

3. nebil17

nebil17 Member

thongs are r sexy

4. cyclone9

cyclone9 Member

ya.. its reali nice if gal wear thong

5. don

don ello

its just something lots of guys like to see =)

6. madcat

madcat Active Member

showing the thong lines are "out" nowadays =p you dont see much girls showing them nowadays unless by accident or on purpose...it only became quite popular when people like britney spears did it =/

7. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

thongs, it makes some girls feel sexy, perhaps if they don't have much self confidence, it makes them feel better. <-- hard to explain what i mean

8. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

girls w/ thongs =:D
    girls w/ no thongs =-nono

9. seney

seney Member

LOL I thought thongs as in footwear. =____=
    Erm.. I don't know why. Maybe they want to feel sexy.

10. ch1nkxo

ch1nkxo Member

girls wear thongs because it makes a guy look at her butt, duh? lol iono its hot for a hot girl to wear a thong ;]

11. boyee

boyee Member

Definitely to show their goods off to guys. They know the sexiest thing is to partially cover themselves so all the private areas are covered, but the guys get a taste of the possibilities.

12. I don't think thongs presents you with any kinda possibilities...

13. Anon

Anon Well-Known Member

because they think it's sexy and they like the attention! but it IS sexy! lol

14. fainaru

fainaru Member

It looks good on them..so I say just wear it..whatever looks good. lol..

15. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I wear thongs because I think I look totally sexy when I'm wearing my jeans, and when all the people in the streets are gawking at me like I'm some kind of slut. <_<

C'mon now; it's obviously not the reason for all girls! Guys have no idea how uncomfortable regular panties are for girls when we have to wear them with tight pants. Give us a freaking break! Girls wear thongs for different reasons, not necessarily to be/feel sexy. I started wearing them not because I wanted to have all sorts of guys staring at me, nor do I feel that I need to further share with anybody what my reasons are for wearing them. It's just what I prefer and I'm not trying to please anybody.

Sheesh, girls don't go busting guys' chops about what type of underwear they're wearing...

16. I think most guys are referring to girls wearin' thongs in the bedroom... I mean really you can't tell what she's wearin' out in the streets... unless your hella pervert... and if the girls really wanted the attention, they'd probably go commando... -lol

1,101... almost 1,111 ahahahha!!

17. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

ahahah seriously! Maybe we should go and start a thread about what type of underwear they wear! lol