why do girls wear thongs??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Naoko, Apr 17, 2006.

1. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

Hmm....well, if you got it, why not flaunt it? -lol But yeah, I have a cousin who wears thongs, and I know that she doesn't wear them purposely to "attract" guys or what not. Because she goes to work everyday, she has to wear slacks, and if you wear regular underwear with slacks, it looks REALLY ugly. So now, she's gotten used to wearing thongs because of this reason. I asked her why she likes wearing them before, and what she told me was: If a girl is wearing low-rise jeans, would you rather see a whole piece of her underwear sticking out or just a thong line? I personally don't wear thongs (too embarrassed to get them at the store LOL), but I know what she means. When I wear low-rise jeans, my underwear always sticks out, if not a lot then a little, and so I would always have to adjust my pants. It's quite annoying.

2. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

is there home made thongs....

-huh

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

sure why not...you can get home made anything...just visit your local home made store...

4. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Don't thongs give ya wedgies? o_O They're like right in between the butthole >_>

5. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Like everyone else, wearing thong = no panty line..
    Panty lines are so hideous...

Also, easier to have sex lol haha

6. lotsofmsg

lotsofmsg Well-Known Member

Wow. your the first girl i know that is embaressed buying thongs and underwear... All the girls i know for some reason are obssessed with underwear. Man, when there are sales in Le senza or something they go crazy!!! And what is more embarressing, you going into a store buying them, or u being a guy watching your girlfriend or girl that is a friend in the store buying underwear... I think the guy thing is more embarresssing. I really don't know y but everytime i go shopping with girls they always and i mean always make me go into underwear stores to go shopping for underwear with them... and they always ask me for advice on colours and stuff.. Really? i don't have a clue nor i really don't see the difference at all.. Guys only have a few colours of selections... We don't need to stress on the types and the colours of our underwear....

7. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Here's the thing. I always see girls wearing sexy clothing or thongs and whatnot but whenever they catch a guy starring, they go all psycho and yell at the guy for being a pervert.

My philosophy is: If a girl wears such clothing that's considered slutty, then she shouldn't be complaing because she should really expect that the chance her getting harrassed is very high.

If she doesn't want to risk it, then she shouldn't wear something so revealing.

8. Raymo

Raymo Well-Known Member

AMEN! Not saying that I would stare "all the time" -lol -lol but, that's very true. if it's comfortable for females to wear, go for it, but don't go screaming at guys if they stare -devil -devil

9. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Women should have the right to wear whatever they want, but those who choose to wear the more revealing types of clothes should be prepared to face some sort of harrassment, if she's unlucky. Some may argue that it's not fair because guys don't get harrassed when they don't wear a shirt & have a sexy body, but putting yourself in danger really shouldn't be the way to try to get equality among the genders.

But! Wearing revealing clothes is not an open invitation to get raped. You can simply ignore verbal harrassment, but if it gets physical, then it's not right & the girl still has the right to complain.

If I were to wear revealing clothes, I'd balance it out... so if I was wearing a low cut shirt, then I'd wear pants & not a mini skirt.

10. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

WTF are you really a man or u just gay when u ask soo easy question.
    Because it hot that's all -blush

11. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

sexy when it peeks out from ur jeans. guys love it, end of =P

12. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

13. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

Once I read about a guy who forced his gf to have sex with him with a thong on. I'm having trouble wondering how that works...-what?

14. am i the only one that thinks thongs are as about as played out as the thong song?? lol. I seriously think thongs are unattractive. It's all about those booty shorts. the ones with the bright colors and make your booty look like a heart... ooh damn those are sexy. -drool

PS: that smiley is freakin hilliarious, props to shinobi for added these.

15. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Well, since the girl is wearing a thong, he can simply move the line over to get in... if you know what I mean.

Those are called boyshorts or french knickers.

16. yea but like booty shorts better lol. boyshorts just doesn't sound right to me. French knickers sound like some kinda stuck up black dude.

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

booty shorts....the lace ones that is...

18. driver2250

driver2250 Active Member

one word " HOrny "

19. Femel101

Femel101 Member

It's a new fashion to wear a thong

20. out could thongs be considered a fashion when you can't even see 'em...