Why am I so shy and useless?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by wolf, Sep 25, 2006.

1. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

hahahaha @ hiake mentioning about the the other thread. that thread was damn funny!

2. DaProdigy_718

DaProdigy_718 Well-Known Member

what is with these "games", if u like the girl, just tell her how u feel. If the girls likes u, then she'll give u a chance. If she doesn't like u now, she won't like u later, no point in dragging the situation.

3. laziboi

some people are really shy that they cannot express their feelings. im one of them :)

4. mountd

mountd Member

Suck it up and ask her out. You don't know how lucky you are having a chance like this, unlike some of us. All I can say is if you don't want to regret and wonder what could have happen then just say to yourself you got nothing to lose.

5. ^ ya realize that hes gone?

6. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

Normal thing to be shy.Train more in communicating.No problem one.LoL.

7. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

stop playing games, she can play the same strategy ur using, anyway, just do things togther, ask her out.
    nothing to be shy about...if ur shy of asking face to face.
    write a note.

8. mlenstylez

mlenstylez Member

haha seems like we got the same problem. imma girl, hang out with mostly guy friends. its pretty chill. but when theres that one guy im attracted to, i get all shy. cant talk. mind goes blank, and start mumbling retarded stuff. it sucks. =/

9. laziboi

i only feel shy and useless in front of girls, i seriously cant look into their eyes for 5 seconds while talking. sometimes my friends jokes around with me and holds my head still so ill have to look at them. but when i talk to them on the internet, im completely different and i can say anything.

10. giv us the link plz, i wana see this :p

imo guys are shy in front of girls they like cus they cant get sex and other naughty stuff of their mind, when they see a girl they dont like they are cool cus they dont think of those things. learn to look at an attractive girl like a normal person and you will see the girl as a normal person and not something to be afraid of.

this is also why most guys shyness is instantly cured when they get a gf, they no longer worry about other girls as they already have one and they have nothing to be afraid of.

11. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

LOL this thread is BACK.... Brings back memories :D

12. skid

skid Well-Known Member

lol wonder how wolfs doin

13. yip

yip Well-Known Member

haha, ure so funni xD

im thinkin to ask her for an answer to a question in class, thats a ok startin point

just remember "to be a man, you first have to act like one" (my dad told me that :p)

btw, ure not useless cos its normal to act funni around those u find attractive

14. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

and yip, i find the girl in ur avatar very attractive.

wow this is old... good story with NO ENDING! wtH!

15. dcdc

dcdc Active Member

JUST DO IT man. iono its hard to tell when girls notice you or not. like i've had this girl who had a crush on me and all she did was look at me when i didn't notice. i really don't know how to handle your problem but i would take it slowly and act interested in her.

16. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

come on. this thing is going be around for a few years. ROFLMAO

17. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

It's another one of those threads that is long overdue for its closure... I am sure the OP did whatever he/she deemed appropriate by now... Not THAT shy right?

18. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure the OP did what he had to and the outcome was successful which is why he didn't come back to PA! instead he's whipped spending time with his new gf.

either that, or he just got rejected and blames PA for bad advice.

19. AViolet07

AViolet07 Well-Known Member

huh, sometiome it's juz hard to talk ... maybe you need some special occasion to get the chance ...

20. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

act first, b4 it's too late :p