Whos your favourite character?

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by asiangang, Jun 22, 2007.

1. mliauw

mliauw New Member

i dunno i cant dowload anything yet, so i have to see first

2. Shi Yen

Shi Yen Member

my favourite character are ron, tavia and sonija

3. hlyJeses

hlyJeses Member

i like michael tao because hes been a big help to everyone so far and hes good at acting

4. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

joey!! so cute and sweet and she really improved a lot.. and the way she goes to help others.. especially ron, it's nice..

5. cheng yeng

cheng yeng New Member

i don't like anyone in this series

6. envoyxp

envoyxp Member

Ron Ng is my favorite

7. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

Fiona Sit, Joey Yung, they are so nice in this series =D & Michael Tao i like his character but he's very stressed in this series and i don't like that

8. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

michael - great acting skills, very good.
    joey - she doesnt act that much on tvb series but i think her acting skills are also good...

9. My favorite character is Ron, I like him since Twins of brothers

10. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

definitely loved joey in this, I'm not a fan of her music, but i was so surprised at her acting; it was actually quite natural~ Plus, she was such a funny and cheerful character in this series and loved her personality.

second place would probably go to ron, i guess. his acting's defintely improved sine the academy; MUCH more natural at being rash xD i also liked seeing how his character matured during the series; with the help of joey.

and last, third place would probably go to tavia. it was so sad seeing ronXtavia break off their relation, but it's the best for the both of em. *tears* and they were so cute in the academy, too... T_T

11. fockpa

fockpa Member

Michael Tao ftw!

12. michelle

michelle Member

For me it had to be Michael Tao

13. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

mines would proably be sonija she was good in this series even though her charater got a little annoying but i liked it joey did a great job too though

14. Gwadish

Gwadish Member

My favorite character are Michael , Joey and Sonija =]

15. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

I have two favorite characters !
    I liked Joey Yung and .. *plays with fingers* .. Kenny Kwan. =)

For Joey, I've always been her fan and I've looked forward for this series because she was in it and well, I love her songs and she's just too cool. ^_^ As for Kenny, I liked how he looked & acted very shy and wimpy. HAHA It's indeed cute. xP

16. orange123

orange123 Well-Known Member

I love joey yung in this series.... She' s caring and her and very cute in the movie...

17. chimmy

chimmy Member

my favorite character was fiona, but since she died... I dont really have one

18. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

guess my favorite char is different from all that has been posted so far, anyway my favorite char is Ng Kai Lok ( i hope i got the name right) this guy is a colwn in the eseries :)

19. cheekeong_7

cheekeong_7 Member

michael tao....

20. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

Biased: Of course I like Joey's character the most. She helped solved most of the problems.