Who's been to Vietnam? Relate ur experiences!

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by Myolie88, Dec 5, 2005.

1. sweetmemories

sweetmemories New Member

i just went there this Christmas and it was fun. Everything over there is much cheaper compared to over here. before i went i heard stories of ppl being robbed too, but that's not true. Just be a little careful and don't go to any places where's there's not a lot of ppl. Places u might wanna visit: Ha Long Bay, Da Lat, Nha Trang, Ha Tien and of course Saigon, they have a couple amusement parks there, for example, Suoi Tien, Dam Sen and u can go shopping in Saigon for cheap prices, remember to bargain though. While i was in Saigon i stayed at a hotel near the An Dong shopping mall, so i went there to shop alot:D If your going alone, u might want to go with a tour group.

2. hkguy

hkguy Member

i would have to say that china was better iono y =/ lol

3. dayofnight

dayofnight Active Member

im goin back dis summer.... it's not as bad as some of dis peepz said... well at least not when i went back 4 yrs ago... i guess things had changed... but hopefully it will turn out good for my trip dis summer

4. AznXVI3T2410

AznXVI3T2410 Member

wuddup. I've lived in Vietnam for 6 years but I never go to skool there because mai dad was in the vietnam war so I moved to the U.S.A to seek freedom mostly but most of mai cousin goes to skool in vietnam. you also go with a friend to skool or walk by urself. By the way, Hanoi is a nice and beatiful temples to visit.

5. bebe

bebe Active Member

i haven't been back there since a long time but i wuld love to go back there at least 1 time

6. Luuman

Luuman Well-Known Member

I am thinking about going so is it true that they will try to rob you, so I shouldn't bring any expensive gadgets with me.

7. Janet

Janet Guest

i've been there last year for visiting, and it was fun.

8. vision

vision New Member

I went back last year...It is beautiful..if I have another opportunity to go back..i would go in an instant!

9. AZNracerx1989

AZNracerx1989 Member

I went to hue...

good food is one thing. There are alot of gangsters but just dont act rich..

wear slippers and act like ur poor if u dont wanna get beat up -devil

10. bebe

bebe Active Member

yeah, that's what i heard too ... but i heard that if u bring yr cell fone from here and sell it back there, they gonna buy it for a high prices

11. VietBoi

VietBoi Well-Known Member

i went to vietnam in the summer stayed there for 1 ½ month it was ok went everywhere goign place to place it like 4 hour drive haha saigon i see lot of french people walking around they are some tall ass people

12. thang_Hudy

thang_Hudy New Member

I've been back there three times and i love it! Waiting to go back there again...this time i got to bring more friends so they can exprience it hahaha!!!!!!!

13. leolee337

leolee337 Guest

14. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

I've been to VN. And it really sucks...everyone gather around you thinking you're all rich. But I like how it's all quiet in the afternoon and at night. Everythings so peaceful and it's so beautiful there. When it rain you can smell the rain and it's such relief feeling. I love the beautiful land and people. But I hate my relative who watch every step I take. But I'm waiting to go again...maybe it was my bro. who left me all alone at my grandma's. Since I don't know anyone there and he live there until he was 2.

15. rosan

rosan Member

yA , IT CHEAP , DELICOUS THINGS , FRIENDLY PEOPLE , THEY READY

TO HELP YA IF YA NEED SOMTHING , or have troubles...

the most safety place, yeah i think "It 's VietNam" !!!

YA SHOULD go to Hue old city, Hoi An , HaNoi ... Ho Chi Minh city is nothing to c there.

i luv Hue city , the people so cute, friendly , the food 's good , lots of billteful places there .

if ya a student , u should make friends with VietNamese student there , they do like make friend with ya without any purpose .Just becaus they want to practice their forein language , and to know more about yor country. They are "nice" , small people , they are so friendly ....yeah a lot of thing !!

I think i get a lot from them !

16. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

I went to the country side of HUE. My grandparents live there. Hoi Chi Minh City is so hot and humid the air is really thivk..you can't really breath and it's not really safe there either..lol

17. umeus

umeus Member

Vietnam is a very beautiful country. There is one of the seven wonder in the world which is Halong bay. You guy should take a visit

18. rosan

rosan Member

u dont mind if i ask "where r u from"

19. tn2005

tn2005 Member

yeah life in Vietnam is hard and people often try to find every way possible to lessen their hardship. JObs are hard to find, therefore making it's harder for people to enjoy a good life so i understand why people act they way they do.

20. XiouYen

XiouYen Member

In Hochiminh city? So boring at day but at night, I luv to go out with friends. Unfortunately, people here are not so kind like in Hanoi or Hue,...However, you might have a try to go here.