Who's a better actress--Shirley Y., Bernice L., or Kate T.?

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by joceyz, Jan 20, 2007.

1. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

Bernice for sure. Shirley looks great, but not all there acting-wise. And Kate has a great look, but I don't think her with Ron will sell her anymore....

2. Charm&Rub

Charm&Rub Member

definitely Bernice, I think it's suitable to describe that Bernice has a "healthy image" and natural beauty just like what Ron & his uncle think about her when they first met her. Among those 3 girls, I like Bernice the most...I think she fits in with gentle character more than any other...

3. xpkx

xpkx Member

well, they are improving........but then, i guess Shirley Y is better, at least she gives me a feel of hatred toward her character

4. SteffieC

SteffieC Member

I think that shirley is better, couse she always plays that cute girl..
    And now she's change into an evil bitch.. I was really impressed of her acting..
    Bernice was good.. always were..
    And kate.. well she's new so give her a change to improve.. I think with a few acting class she will be oké..

5. tweety

tweety Member

bernice would be the best out of the three..

6. mumulle93

mumulle93 Member

Shirley Yeung... The brink of law... Devils disciples... ^.^

7. cream.puff

cream.puff New Member

i think that bernice was the best but shirley is pretty convincing too

8. tvb_boy

tvb_boy Active Member

i also think Bernice is definitely the best one of the three

9. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

Bernice

10. lilmehz

lilmehz Member

shirley shirley shirley!
    she always has nice/cute roles, but this time she's evil and i think she did a pretty good job. bernice and kate were okay.. but they seem so stiff!

11. ibabyloveee

ibabyloveee Member

berniceeee!. her chinese has improved. she doesnt have that strong accent no more when she speaks chinese.

12. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

i think bernice liu is the best actress in this series out of the 3 of them. shirley acts sorta fake sometimes when she fake-cries. & kate tsui just sucks at acting. >.>

13. twinsmaniac

twinsmaniac New Member

Bernice's acting is definately better than Shirley's or Kate's. I think she's improved since her last series. ^^ Shirley's acting in BOL was not bad. Seeing her play an evil role was interesting and I have to admit, she did a pretty good job. She totally didn't have that "innocent" look any more. x] However I think she still needs more improvement. As for Kate.. she's still new I guess.. so you can't really compare her with the other two. Her acting's alright, but she needs a lot of improvement.

14. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

yehp. kate tsui definitely needs to improve on her acting skills

15. midnightx3

midnightx3 Active Member

i think shirley and bernice both improved but shirley stands out more as a villian role and acted well...as for kate she can't act for like no offense

16. mp3mojo

mp3mojo Member

Bernice all the way!! :D

don't really like the other two... *runs away*

17. ice

ice Member

Bernice is very talented. I would love to see her in angel of mission 2

18. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i really dislike kate and shirley's acting. bernice is the best actress out of the three without a doubt.bernices acting improves with every series she performs in.

19. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

Compare with 3 of them, Shirley acted her 1st evil play. Actually i really surprise in that. But no matter how, i still find Bernice got a better role play.

20. susan_snowrain

Shirley and Bernice...