Who's a better actress--Shirley Y., Bernice L., or Kate T.?

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by joceyz, Jan 20, 2007.

1. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Well, I personally really like Bernice. Her acting has improved GREATLY since Virtues of Harmony. Her actions aren't so stiff but she when speaks, I get the feeling like she's forcing them out. I loved Bernice in Into Thin Air better <3

Shirley reminds me of a porcelin doll but kudos to her in this series. She's doing a great job playing an "evil" character.

Kate. Eh. I'm not a real big fan of her. Her acting isn't extremely bad but I see no difference from when she was in "Feminine Desperado." Plus, I don't think she's beautiful at all.

I'd have to say Shirley's got it for this series.

2. sweetbery

sweetbery Well-Known Member

Bernice ;]

3. i agree she shows no signs of improvement since...she was a topboy in that series and shes topboy in this series... i hate it when she talks like a man...i dont know if thats how she talks but i hate it!

4. CharismaLee

CharismaLee Well-Known Member

bernice and shirley are definately streets ahead of kate, although she is new i feel she tries way too hard.

bernice and shirley have portrayed themselves better...

5. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

I will have to go for Bernice. Shirley in this one has an evil personnality but I don't think it really suits her. And for Kate, she is horrible, even for a newcomer...

6. vi3tg0d4n

vi3tg0d4n Active Member

kate....she could do much better so ill stick with bernice she's good....but she ends up with steven not ron................ !!!

7. azn-mky

azn-mky New Member

Shirley.....!!!!

8. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

I agree completely with what you said about Kate. She should stop because her acting is simply awful. Come on now, did they like pick her off the streets because it's simply painful to see her talentless acting.

I would pick Shirley definitely for best actress cause she's the only one that says her lines clearly.

9. princesstanaka

princesstanaka Active Member

Ya i support Bernice

10. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

I never thought i would say that Shirley is a better actress than Bernice..but you gotta say Shirley really is doing such a great job playing a villian!!! Bernice is just bland in here..i think it's just the character. she doesn't even seem alive and looks more expressionless than ever..!

11. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Agreed, I never liked Bernice's acting to begin with, but her acting here is very very bland. It's like she keeps the same face through the series so far.

12. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

I must say i have to ask this question again wat the heck is the HK beauty pagent looking for when they pick out the winners??? I do not think kate is pretty at all omg... bernice alwayz bugged me but i grew to like her cuz her acting improved a lot whereas shirely i still find her acting incredibly annoying maybe its cuz i just dun lyke her in the first place... but yeah bernice all the way!! and i can already tell no matter what role kate plays i will still not like her cuz i do not find her pretty OR her acting is any better gahhh tvb needs to stop putting pplz that can't act in good shows ruins everyting >_<

13. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

i think bernice is a undercover cops because i remember Kenneth saying that they met at some kind of cops thing over in Canada when they were going out. but i could be wrong. who knows.

14. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Bernice and Shirley aren't too bad, but their roles in this have had some pretty dull moments. Bernice's role has been boring until now where we get to see more of what she's up to.

For me this is the first time I've seen Kate act so I don't know if it's her character or her, her looks and her acting are mediocre.

15. lilcutie5102

lilcutie5102 Member

i think that bernice is a good actress and kate is improving but shirley i dont really like i think she is annoying especially in this show shes sooo evil it makes me not like her more

16. hkboi

hkboi Member

haha totally agree with yah lol
    kate doesnt look that flash
    apparently she was miss hk? wah? are ppl blind for that yr? lol -boat

17. bubs132

bubs132 Well-Known Member

between Bernice Shirley and Kate, this is my opinion of each.
    I love Bernice because of her versatility in acting capabilities, she can be cute, serious, etc. Yet she doesn't seem fake doing it, she seems to have the most "class" out of the three of them.
    Shirley has been in every single d*** show I've watched in the last year and a half, and I'm getting really sick of her constant whining...that's what it seems like her acting is like, a lot of whining.
    While Kate, though she did look all right during Miss HK, he choice of hairstyle and character parts are less than stellar. People like her because she has the "pitiful" look, like her character in Price of Greed, drives me insane lol.

As much as characters play "parts" in movies/shows, a lot of their acting come out of what their natural personality is somewhat like, therefore, I vote for Bernice =)

18. Bernice portray her character very well in this drama.

19. yosupman

yosupman Member

without doubt Bernice is the best in fact she is the one with the most experience in acting than the other two.

20. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Shirley because I believe that this is the first time for her playing a villain? She's doing a pretty good job at it. Looking dead pretty and nice but evil and all. Still, I like her.

Bernice comes second, her facial expressions are just plain for me but I like her so yeah xP.

Kate. Go home. Acting is not your thing. I hate your voice. Sorry to Kate's "fans"..