Who thinks Ron Ng sucks as undercover?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by fafeifa, Mar 25, 2009.

1. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

Ron Ng is pure bad acting, he still has a long way to go before to be consider a good actor.

2. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

i think he did and that is why if you notice laughing was always taking changes to "teach" ron things about being an undercover cop...especially when they were coming out of the elevator from hao gao's office...i mean he was taking every opportunity to tell him to shape up and stop acting so rash

3. turquoise90

turquoise90 Member

He's too reckless and he easily lets out his true identity.. Being an undercover is already risky but he makes it even "risky-ier"..

4. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

fafeifa, who do you think will suite best of being undercover other than Ron? answer: NO ONE

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Well, everyone seems to have a bad comments on Ron, but face it everyone, thats the series, he's just doing what he has to do as an actor. If you can do better, then go ahead. You guys said he was impulsive and don't act like an undercover ? Thats the funny part. He didn't not write the story, he's not the creator. He's an actor and act as the story's suppose to be. And what'll be the difference between that serie and the other if all undercover are the same ? It'll be boring. And that's sure that Laughing's acting better than Ron, just compare the experience. Laughing did act Gou wak sai before, so he has experience. Lol, nevermind, its just my little opinion.

6. ashitaka1984

ashitaka1984 Member

Well, if i'm not mistaken i think Ron he act as "Gu Wak Chai" before in other series although it is just a minor charactor. I can't remember which series but quite a long time ago.

7. nycdist

nycdist Member

dont be too into the movie, it is just a movie and ron is just an actor that he has to follow the order

8. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Well i believe that is hard to say, but i'd rather laughing be the undercover and ron the one who got killed. Anyways ron's acting wasn't the best at that one, his faceless expression when being confronted about being a undercover or the many times he was in iffy situations he just didn't look natural and worst part is the viewer didn't believe him he was a true gu wak jai or undercover everytime he was being confronted by his ex cop friends or triad brothers his face just looked funny, he is just too vanilla -cool and gets easily eclipsed when around heavy weights like both michaels he could probably carry the weight on a series if he was the main character but this time even samul chan did a better job although his role wasn't that complex. I would say jor leung portrayed a gangster better than him.

9. e46jc

e46jc Member

yep i agree that laughing was a better uncover then ron. But I kinda guessed in the beginning whe he first appeared.

10. TiffYeung326

TiffYeung326 Member

as a true gangster he would have took full advatage of yau-yau, LOL

11. superfly0123

superfly0123 Well-Known Member

thanks

I agree, He is totally dumb

12. gosh , he ia rash , impatient , impulsive and reckless ...he just had some luck and survived till the end . Laughing did a better job , 10 years as undercover is miracle ...

13. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

he is such a idiot and doesn't know how to cover up for himself but he's a cute idiot :D
    x

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah true, that, probably longer if Ron didnt show up

15. hobogloves99

hobogloves99 Well-Known Member

sure he did a good job but wouldn't a good cop be able to arrest the guy quickly, like ron?
    i soo agree. didn't use his brain enough, but his looks made up for it XD

16. lara_mey

lara_mey Well-Known Member

i think he is so lame as an undercover i think in this third version he didn't know how to act at all sometimes i dislike him and Sammul's wife she was so fake!!

17. liloangel

liloangel Member

he was okay la.

18. anhmatt

anhmatt Member

I agree, Laughing was a better undercover cop.

19. bkwan

bkwan Member

it is really unbelievable how the gangsters trusted him so fast. wouldn't they suspect something fishy before giving an ex-cop so much trust so fast?

20. Flower

Flower Well-Known Member

Ya, that's true. That's why he tries to get close to Hau's daughter, and commits crime. Laughing also tries to bring him in.