Who thinks Ron Ng sucks as undercover?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by fafeifa, Mar 25, 2009.

1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

This guy is really impulsive when undercover, he is doing dumb moves such as getting with Yau Yau and moving in together with her. If they moved in why don't they sleep in the same room? what is the point. Besides keeping laughings coin and telling the story to Yau Yau which in turn blew his undercover.

The only reason that he is not dead is beacuase he is being protected by Yau Yau and being a real @ss since he should know that once his cover is blown he should get out instead he is just counting that Sem Jie or Yau Yau don't tell to Hau.

This guy is an idiot, may be the only thing good he has done is getting together with Yau Yau since everyone wanted to see that.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

He's smart but maybe rushed up the ranks too quickly?

The quicker you rise the quicker you fall

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yes he is an idiot, if this was real he won't even make it as a low class leng jai haha.

4. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Yep piss poor effort in terms of undercover ...

5. kazzaf

kazzaf Well-Known Member

i would have to agree here. what really ticks me off is they don't really show him being a bad guy.. he never does anything bad like fighting or anything. No real story to his undercover work..

6. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

laughing was way better

7. notice as ron goes up the ranks la ba is not around lol la ba brought ron into the triads!

8. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

arnica, i had to watch your little clip there for a bit to figure out what was going on. but it's so funny.

9. Gon_nataku

Gon_nataku Active Member

this is really a bad undercover movie. With 30 eps they could of at least get a little more details of how Ron he moved up the ranks instead of the 30 sec- 1 min clip of him doing little stuff.

10. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

Well, Laughing helped him move up the ranks.

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

too rash and impatient. his identity been figured out so quick, unlike laughing who was in there for 9 years >.<

12. endlesscalm

endlesscalm Member

yeah, laughing had much better performance as spy than Ron

13. mr_evolution

Ron probably hindered Laughing's work in some way

14. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

and got Sum Jeh killed too :rant:

15. mr_evolution

Ummm...I haven't watched that ep yet....thanks -sweat

16. sai

sai Well-Known Member

ron sux like an undercover, he deserves to die instead of laughing, the problem was ron is the main actor

17. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

ron is a bad actor thats all xD
    too bad laughing had to die ....

18. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

i think ron did okay in the show. he is still new and u don't see many show of him inside. i think he's getting better at acting. laughing's dead was unescapable. i guess that's how the story had to go. but i just don't understand why when the character "Laughing" dies, everyone is reacting quite "overly"?? or is it just me??? XD.

19. affa

affa Member

ron is a pretty bad undercover if so many people manage to find out his real identity... laughing.. sum jie.. yau yau... hao gor...
    hes nowhere as good as laughing in terms of being an undercover, at least laughing knew how to conceal his identity n prevent people from suspecting him

20. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

Ya Ron Ng is a pretty bad undercover because he lets people his true identify too easily and he is not good enough compared to Laughing gor...
    But how Ron Ng turned things around at the end is not too bad...