Who likes to watch anime and everything about anime?

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by relenameitantei3, Sep 7, 2007.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye there are many ppl who like to watch anime, personally im not one of them.lol.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's ok, i havent watch anime for a long time (i kinda lied..i rewatched CCS in Jap last May), then I started to watch new ones...it just sth it pops out. ROFL.

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I've kinda of given up the whole anime thing, since the past seasons have been filled with so much shit. Hell I could go to the toilet and stare at that and I'll get more entertainment.

Of course I may be wrong as I have not even tried this new season, but the ones before it... -nono

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i don't see how ppl can get addicted to this stuff. its not even that great.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

anime is great. especially the old ones.

6. i like anime but i dont go over the top like joining forums based on which piece of art you would like to date. (ive seen it)

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's not because it's great so u'd got addicted, it's just, they DRAGGED u into the story. i'd experienced that alot.......ah

i remember 3 weeks ago, that saturday, i watched 25 episodes of Naruto in one day. that's crazy....

8. winton

winton Well-Known Member

hahahah i love anime
    just never get a chance to watch some anime haha
    no time hahha i love to read it also haha
    they kill so much time for me when i watch it

9. Raven7

Raven7 Member

anime only good in its original language ;). wen its dubbed it sounds a lil dumb

10. hitsuxhina

hitsuxhina Member

Anime is awesome. But it sometimes screws up the manga, like Mahou Sensei Negima! The anime adaption was horrible, done by XEBEC. It was the worst.
    My favourite genre of anime would be seinen[older men manga], and in that I would prefer ecchi, but not hentai. I find shonen manga all the same. A male protagonist gets his friends and saves the world. Yipee. And his best friend is a bishounen which all the girls squeal over and the main character gets jealous. And once shounen anime/manga gets popular, in come the fillers.
    Most of the Seinen manga/anime i have read/watched is quite good, as it isn't that popular so they have to use quality to capture their audiences. Although a bit...perverted...they're better than Shonen.
    Yuri pwns.

11. sormiow

sormiow Member

I love to watch anime. Mostly like to watch those shonen, fighting and so on.

12. ami_hime

ami_hime Member

lol thats me there, call me crazy but, as my friends like to say, - "manga is her bible, and anime her religion" yep, thats what they say about me, and the sad truth is - i agree with them XD

13. kim24

kim24 Member

I love anime and anime just shows animation in a different light compared to american cartoon. The good thing about anime is how anyone can watch it.

14. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Current watch list (airing)
    Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora
    Natsume Yuujinchou
    Blade of the Immortal
    Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo
    Golgo 13
    Code Geass R2

15. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

i like anime. but i dont think i would wanna go over to japan just to buy them stuff.

16. sabernajmi

sabernajmi New Member

i like anime and i want to go to japan just for anime

17. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i went to Japan but i didnt go there for the anime, in fact i dont think i saw any anime related when i was in Tokyo >.<

18. raseberry

raseberry Active Member

i'm a freak when it comes to anime
    i watch like everyday since summer lol *no social life*

19. LyuShiki

LyuShiki Well-Known Member

oooh. i loveee watching anime. (also reading manga!)
    few of the best anime are: (recommend you all to watch too ^^)
    Special A
    Itazura na kiss (even though the animation is a bit off, the plot makes up for it!)
    Chiko, heiress of the phantom thief (also known as The daughetr of twenty faces)
    D.Gray-Man
    Bleach
    Kateikyoushi hitman reborn!

20. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Love watching anime esp the really clever ones, like Death Note and Code of Geass