Who likes to watch anime and everything about anime?

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by relenameitantei3, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Hahahaha -pirate sounds like a damned good idea to me knoc knoc

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Hmmm... Sounds interesting.... Tell me more.....

3. MissCheekS

-pirate now we're talking hahaha
    knoc...looks like uve got at least 2 members of ur lil anime crew....woot woot -lol

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

now we need to expand and take over the world.

5. MissCheekS

what? where are ur ambitions...were gonna take over the whole universe!!!!

6. Clumsynlazy

Clumsynlazy Member

Anime is nice to watch, but the wait can be quite unbearable.

7. mike80jemaes

mike80jemaes Member

i like BLEACH...
    n many many anime...
    he he he

8. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

true

its so annoying when u have to wait for the next ep so come out

9. betbet617

betbet617 New Member

I've been super addicted to BLEACH recently! Prior to this I loved Slam Dunk and of course, YuYu Hakusho!

10. SolidSubstance

SolidSubstance Active Member

hi, I'm new to this site, and I gotta say that i love anime too. My recent favorites are Death Note and Claymore, they are so good.

11. bigdnm01

bigdnm01 New Member

I LOVE anime. watch it anytime i'm free. anime is so cool. love the artworks, i watch different kinds of genre, including action, fighting, adventure, martial arts, comedy, drama, romance, horror and especially when anime have a lil bit of both or all of the genre mentioned.
    for example, Bleach is a action fighting anime with great fighting scenes with comedy thrown in every now and then. and when the sad part (dramatic scenes) comes, i can't help but feel sympathetic along with it. sometimes i even cry when tragic hits.
    and it's not just bleach, others i watched, like naruto, ouran high school host club, hajime no ippo and countless others....
    they all have a really nice blend of genre and great acting for artworks. who knew moving animated pics with sounds could draws up all kinds of emotions. that is one main reason i love anime/manga so much.
    my family, who watches live action dramas and series and whatnot, don't understand why i get so worked up and teary eyed when something happens in anime, "it just a cartoon," they said, but i know that there is much more to that. unlike american cartoons, which is more for kids, i told them that "anime" is for everyone, age don't matter.
    The fact that japanese anime could evoke all kinds of emotions within the heart of audiences speaks volume of it's awesomeness and it's one major point that i would like to show my family. and after a couple of anime shows, i finally convert several of them into anime fans like myself.

12. Flumboll

Flumboll Member

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! xDDDDD I love everything with anime or manga stuff!!!!

13. michael0904

michael0904 Member

Yeah anime is pretty awesome.. i wish i can go to japan..

14. rustabako

rustabako Member

Not all english dubs are that bad, i think they did a pretty good job with Advent Children.......cant really think of any other really good ones off the top of my head tho >.>

15. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

i would rather watch anime in jap with the english subs

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i watched anime since i was little =]
    but i quit 5 years ago, until recently, @ November, i started to watch "BLEACH" b/c of FAHRENHEIT...........i heard they sing the opening for it (TW VERSION), so i tried.......haha it's AWESOME

then.......b.c i heard of NARUTO, i started to watch it 3 weeks ago, I FINISHED!! 220 EPISODE IN 3 WEEKS!! XD

then Shippuden now :)

then, now "Detective School Q", good!

the manga FY is,like 10000000000% good!!

my fav characters, as in my signature.

RENJI AND KAKASHI =]

I used to love CCS

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Yes, me too, i prefer the original voice.

18. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I KNOW RIGHT!! ah sigh...and they are only 20 minutes long per ep...=(

19. bbes

bbes Incredible

what i thought that anime was ongoing isn't it. dunno never watched anime myself itself for pokemon back in the day.

20. superdumbdumb

superdumbdumb Member

whoa, so many ppl like anime. cool -cool
    -rockon anime fans!!