Who is your favorite of the "Four Heavenly Kings of Cantopop" (四大天王)?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by tien317, Sep 30, 2015.

?

Who is your favorite of the "Four Heavenly Kings of Cantopop" (四大天王)?

1. Jacky Cheung

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Andy Lau

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Leon Lai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Aaron Kwok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

four-heavenly-kings.jpg

These 4 men dominated the the Cantopop music / community many years ago. Who is your favorite of the "Four Heavenly Kings of Cantopop" (四大天王)?

#1 tien317, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Overall, I'll go with Andy Lau but Jacky Cheung would be my 2nd.

Andy just done more movies that I liked more and both of them had great songs.

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

lol. andy great songs? mr. eagle nose was clean, but anything but a singer. he was an icon thougj. leon was a big music dude with mark lai but he got creepy n his relationships were a reflection of that. aaron‘s sakura, gen next was swag, but his chicken voice singing and golden leg chicken sinks him. he can only starve n rely on his body. lol

song god remains with jacky because its a legit craft, plus he didnt have secret wives, or cheated. he was a family guy, no argunent, jacky wins.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

If it's songs, Jackie has better songs but I think Andy has done better movies.

5. StephyLee

StephyLee Active Member

Aaron is the best looking one. Jacky has the best voice.

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

LOL.

Yes, hence their pursuit in their respective careers. Jacky's voice is just so natural, high pitch, low pitch, he definitely is godsend. I am glad he pushed his talents, glad he challenged himself, such as learning to perform and dance, even though it wasn't a strong point of his.

Let's get real, you can 'act' and do many takes, but when you have to perform concerts, that's a whole another ball game. Jacky is legendary, so is Andy. There is a reason why Aaron and Leon are 'behind'.