Who is DING MUN?

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by Espresso, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

says the guy who has seductive avys from day 1

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

proofs? where my day 1 avy at huh? i dun c it! :trollface2:

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

OMG, i just watched the 2 latest eps today n damn, at first i thought she looked pretty ok and her acting isnt that bad until she fake cries... wth.... bitch dunno how to act n her voice -_-... no good!

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Why don't they just get her killed cos we all know that if michael "cheats" her, she will become another one of those sobbers She is starting to get annoying, kind of a waste of screentime. Well since lit gor is dead I doubt she would be showing on screen anymore =)

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yo she might come back hate on laughing for using her ass and try to kill madam jo dat beech look crazy sometimes. but she still cant act for shit, i'd rather they forget her storyline altogether!

6. that kiss was hot... madam jo and laughin need one of those-kiss1

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ hahahaha she got madam jo trippin with that kiss lol!

anyway, notice HOW MUCH kissing there is in this series :p

n ya, this girl n that laam jeh woman are both kinda psychofaces lol

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

laughing better keep that tongue in his mouth or he gonna get cut and infected by ugly teeth:trollface2: like i sed before madam jo was being an ass first making him seduce her now she blaming on him! She a sucka!

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I dont think there will be any scenes like that with Fala & Laughing. Read it on somewhere. Fala didn't even kiss Laughing i think, she used camera angles to help her. The only kiss scenes they apparantly have was the one when they were in the arcade :p

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol but he trolled her for mouth to mouth remember that counted right? :trollface2:

11. mr_evolution

but after watching the end he was unconscious the whole time

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol mr laughing gor played mute for 2 years he can troll her for a few minutes :trollface2:

13. mr_evolution

You know you're a pro when you can pretend to be a mute even when someone smashes you in the stomach

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

or breaks a bottle over your head! lol that part was g i thought laughing was gonna be H.A.M. on the show after that but then the plot went pretty dull after jin and the crew came into the scene then it was all lovey dovey and kinda retarded. Whatever i'll still gon be on this bitch errday.

15. mr_evolution

The last drama I watched this closely was probably EU, or MR whichever one was last

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dang that was liek 09 man holy shit no like rosy business or no regrets??? i remember no regrets was soo damn crazy get you hooked and doesn't let you go!

17. mr_evolution

Not a fan of post modern dramas.

Actually my mistake, last drama that I had to watch everyday was GMG

18. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

spoiler tags please!! -nono especially since this isn't an episode discussion thread!

i think you mean ancient/pre-modern?

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

My bad.

20. mr_evolution

I always thought those times were called post-modern era?