who hates smoking ppl??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Fobstar, Dec 1, 2005.

1. sexybi

sexybi Member

smokers r disgusting!! they smell and they like smoking infront of the doors, so when you go out u have to breathe in it..2nd hand smoke!! i hate them! they should disappear....

2. wongeh28

wongeh28 Member

I hate being around smokers....good thing there is no smoking indoors in Toronto...2nd hand smoke is the worst....

3. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people saying: "I hate people who smoke! Arg 2nd hand smoking makes me sick!" are from Canada/US. The market here is actually pretty low compared to France (I'm not sure about the whole Europe) and Asia. Oh it might die down soon. Who knows, statistics say that the number of smokers are getting lower these days in Canada.

4. icekachang

icekachang Member

as long as they dont breathe smoke at YOU i dont care, its their health and also up to them to choose their lifespan

5. intraland

did you know that a smoker's lung can heal from being gray black to healthy color, if they quit for about 10 years?
    then again 10 years is a long time =P

6. erkiesandoofs

erkiesandoofs Member

Get very annoyed at people who smoke in the streets -_- as unreasonable as I can be. But streets are public places- aren't you not supposed to smoke there?

7. latenshi

latenshi Member

i generally don't mind smokers.. but i hate when they blow smoke in my face.

I'm like ew i don' t want to breathe it in.. i cover my mouth n nose when i walk behind a smoker on the street and try my best to pass that person..

8. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

yes the smell stinks

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i don't think its 10 year..i think its way longer

do u ppl realize car polution is as bad as 2nd hand smoke

10. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I trully detest smoking. I think it stinks.

11. cyberobot

cyberobot Well-Known Member

Dont like smokers. They make my shirt smells like charcoal...

12. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

It's fine to dislike smoking itself, and it's fair that you might want to avoid smokers, but disliking the smoker is pushing it. Don't forget, smokers are human too. These anti-smoking campaigns make smokers look like monsters, therefore want them to be treated that way. People like to see themselves 'above' smokers, and they are the true monsters if you ask me.

13. Nightstalker

Nightstalker Member

I hated everytime I wake up after a night of clubbing to smell like an astray, smokers really stink up the place. I really do wish they would ban smoking from crowded places like clubs and bars. I'm just afraid I would brush up against some sigarets and get burnt holes in my shirts, clubbing is already expensive as it is. When you're on the dance floor than dance fool, don't stand around with a sigaret in your mouth like you gangsta, cause you are not cool.

14. I don't hate the person that smokes...just the habit >.<
    If u wanna smoke fair enough I can't stop u...but do it away from me :p

15. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i also dont like it when ppl smoke next to me or in the public... but i must say 80% of my classmates are smoker, especially the "gangster", i think they just want to be cool.

16. Erm...HeLLo!! It's not cooL! Tell them to wake up :p

17. intraland

the teacher told us that 10 years fact in bio class.
    But as for car pollution being as bad as 2nd hand smoking, it makes sense. It's mostly tar that makes your lungs go black and not work properly.

18. tea_leaf88

tea_leaf88 Member

we should just wear masks all the time then

19. jnetcube5

jnetcube5 Well-Known Member

girls that smoke don't bother me too much

20. kenshi

kenshi Well-Known Member

I used to be a heavy smoker god knows why I got into it but now I've quit...

its the hardest thing to do... I got my taste buds back so thats good and I can't stand the smell of it anymore.