Who do you expect the most in this series?

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by KaY_xD, Jul 17, 2007.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Realistically there aren't that many CCTV actors compared to the HK ones. Plus they probably aren't as popular either, so there's no high expectations from them....

#21 liquidzyklon, Jul 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  2. donii

donii New Member

i think remon-censored

3. ishine2

ishine2 Member

They haven't made much effort in providing many long shows because in the end, the ratings will go down and for the first 10 episodes, things dragged along a bit and there are still roughly 10 more years to go so we'll just wait and see what happens or watch the Mandarin version

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Damian Lau & Gigi Wong - Most important, i should say.

5. I expect a lot in this series especially the three brother, Wai Man Hon, Wai Man Hung, and Wai Man Sek and their family where they make their father and grandfather dream to bring China car to the whole wide world to tell everybody that China car are the best. Damien Lau as Wai Man Hon is the best Character in this series so far because his speeches to everyone in this series have a meaningful meaning to everyone in this series especially his family and his two brother in this series. Raymond Lam as Wai Zen Bong is a bai ga ja in this series but he will learn a lot from his father and cup chru goa fun and help his dad dong san jo hei.

6. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

i'm quite looking forward to raymond n charmaine and raymond n myolie's relationship in this series, :)

7. chimmy

chimmy Member

I expect the most Michael Miu & Sheran Tang. but I think the most will show is Damian Lau. Cuz he is like the head person of this serie.

8. LvChineseGrl

LvChineseGrl Member

Raymond and Charmaine, Jessica and Joe.

9. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

raymond and charmaine

10. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

joe is the bad ass in this series!

11. 3dimensional

3dimensional New Member

Raymond Lam & Charmaine She~!

12. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Of course I hope this drama will end up with a reasonable ending.... Not some ending without any meaning.. Just like devil's disciple~~~ Its totally without any meaning~~!

13. veeeeEEE

veeeeEEE Member

im not really surprused that ron is with toby again... since they were together b4 in a series..
    and i was excited about seeing ron but now seeing how his character is like.. its just "meh" to me now....
    Now its all about lum fung! haha

14. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

i expect raymond and charmaine most and i like seeing joe and jessica.. i think they have a good chemistry. but i expect to see the younger couples more.

15. addictedtotvbseries

addictedtotvbseries New Member

Raymond and Charmaine of course! I heard they have alot of intimate scenes in this series? is this ture? =O

16. rlzoo

rlzoo Member

I expect to see Ray & Myo .
    I dun like Ray & Charm , because Charm is older than Ray

17. mumulle93

mumulle93 Member

CharRay of course ! <33
    Beautiful together... Perfect !!! =P

18. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I like Raymond and Charmaine together. However, I like any scenes that have Raymond or Charmaine. They are my favorite actor/actress in this series.

19. thchung

thchung Active Member

i think i'm expecting to see raymand and myolie get together. Wanne know what happened in between them.