Who did it?

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by lindaabc123, Sep 26, 2008.

1. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

u neva know, but i don't know how they would do it.
    i don't think it is roger, i think he's just trying to make kevin forget about it and start again in life.

2. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

LoL the grandma, it will be quite a twist.

I just finished up to episode 5 and it does looks like all signs are pointing to Roger but that is why I don't think it's him because with this type of TVB drama the obvious one is usually not the one.

I am sticking with the sister, hehe.

3. papapapa

papapapa Member

As the chinese title implies, enemies walk together so it's probably Roger, and the series should be about Kevin and Roger facing off. Roger trying to cover his tracks and Kevin trying to find evidence to clear his name.

4. totoromei

totoromei Active Member

yes i think its roger too but the grandma one is funny thou hahahhaa...

5. cyoong13

cyoong13 Active Member

I reckon is Roger as he is adopted!! The other possibilities is his sister because the father touch her.....but she has memory lost and cant remember until later...the other possibilities is he really it but he lost memeory too much stress!!

6. xcareez

xcareez Member

i dont think its roger cuz if it is they spoil everything for us on that trailer.i predict its roger's mom

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I hope it's roger. The series will definitely suk if roger isnt the one.

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's not Kevin obviously, the title in Chinese is "Walking with the Enemy" (exact meaning), so that means it must be someone who is closely related to him.

Roger (possible, ****)

Not Ah Yip, we already knew that.

The mom (unlikely, *)

9. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

well, at this point..... we're all know who did it

10. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

its roger for shure 100%

11. kchkwan

kchkwan Member

i like makin funky guesses.... i say its kevin's mom! rofllll XD

12. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

this series would be digging it's own grave if we found out that it was roger so early in the series....

13. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Roger seems to be more of an evil person now, in Episode 6+. It is odd, to see him in these roles where he is envious, cunning and evil.

The drag seems very long and moving slowly.

Odd..

14. lindaabc123

Yeah just watched up to ep 7 I think it's 90% that it's Roger. If it's anyone else it will be a hell of a twist, hehe.

15. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

yep, i just watched up to 7 as well and there's no doubt that it's roger... he was so graphic in the way kevin's step father was murdered. HOWEVER there is still no clear sign that roger has said that makes him the killer. As for evidence goes, as of now, he's corrupt for cheating insurance

16. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I think its the fat boy *(Mut Bao) that did it, no way TVB hires him to be a nice guy he is definitely the killer. There some kind of things that happen that made me suspect it was him.

17. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

but kevin and roger r still at each other at ep 19 i think

18. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Pretty pathetic, I never once doubted Roger and believed in him only because TVB has always casted him in good roles. Can't say the same w/ Kevin, he's evil and a villain since the beginning of his career.

But as the story went, and the camera focused on his facial expressions, it became apparent, we were in for a ride.

19. lanryn89

lanryn89 New Member

ROGER did it...100%..haha...><

20. lindaabc123

Roger has something to do with it for sure. After watching ep 10 I think he planned it and got someone else to actually do it.