White and asians

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Wukung, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

turbo...its just who people are attracted to, it doesnt necessarily mean that asian boys are not good enough for asian girls, honestly, its the laws of attraction, you cant help who you fall for is all ^^

2. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i somewhat agree.. :naughty:

3. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

My parents want me to marry with Asians lol. I don't think she'll mind if I'm with some White girl though cause she thinks I'm somewhat white-washed and assumes that I'll go for White girls lol.
    But for sure, she doesn't want me with some African girl... my parents are always joking about it.

As for myself, I prefer Asians. I think that we'll have more in common and we'll have more to talk about and stuff.

4. BabieHead

BabieHead Guest

Why do the white man have to take everything from everyone. Now our Asian women too?

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

6. Jay89

Jay89 Well-Known Member

I agree... I am not racist or anything, but I think same ethnicy is better. But that's just me...

7. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i dont find anything wrong with it your babys will come out cute

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

not necessarily lol. though it does increase the gene pool.

9. kittychan123

kittychan123 Member

It really depends on the person who you are dating with. I guess its doesn't really matter what nationality the other person is but it is easier said than done in my opinion. Just be happy life is too short to worry about minor.

10. babi_luv

babi_luv Member

i don't think anything is wrong with white and azn
    but in my personal thought i think seeing a white guy with azn girl is normal
    but seeing a azn guy with a white girl is a different story
    =P

11. zhangpe

zhangpe Member

i don't like it. i dont have a good reason thought. hmmmmm i dont want to be racist but you can't help how you feel about issues. i grew up in salem (all 24 of my years to be exact) and im tired of caucasians. i loved college. so many asian people there to make me feel normal.

i wish i could leave the states. id would so move to hong kong. it sucks being bound by obligations. when i get fired from my programming job im so out of here!

12. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

asian and european is hot

c mon, hot hot hot hot

13. trangtwo

trangtwo Well-Known Member

lol you guys are funny.

I'm fine with it. I like white guys. I like Asian guys. I like all guys. ^^

Random, but sometimes white and Asian mixes turn out really pretty/cute, and other times, just plain weird. lol.

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

nice -rockon

15. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

my mom " if you're going to date a white guy, make sure he's rich"

16. musashi99

musashi99 Active Member

10 Most Prevalent Interracial Relationships

http://www.fiyastarter.com/fs-pages/fs-socgen-interrelation10.html

10. Asian Woman/White Man

The John Lennon is by far the easiest IR to pull off. Lots of white guys have a fetish for the petite and mystical Asian puss, and lots of Asian women have a thing for absolutely immersing themselves in Western culture and leaving behind any trace of a heritage that can't be seen in their facial features. In fact, it is becoming increasingly infrequent in major metropolitan areas to see a young Asian woman walking down the street with a young Asian man. Our society doesn't seem to mind this combo very much, if at all.

Proponents: Asian Woman and their status-seeking parents.
    Opponents: Single Asian Men with a sense of pride. Asian women who haven't found their white guy yet.

Acceptance Probability: 90.3%

5. Black Man/Asian Woman

The Dumb Nigga In The Military or The Wesley is an extremely unique case, as it garners no significant hate from any faction other than the Asian community. It seems that many Asians believe marrying a black man is the ultimate show of disrespect by an Asian female for herself and her race.

Proponents: Asian women who actually enjoy sex, Black men, young Asian male siblings seeking street cred, Black women who are just happy the bitch ain't white.
    Opponents: The vast majority of Asians, White guys with an Asian fetish.

Acceptance Probability: 72.7%

4. Asian Man/Black Women

I know what you’re thinking, but The Romeo Must Die or The Jet Li is not so far-fetched. Plenty of Sistas and Asian guys share a mutual attraction that often goes unspoken. Just because we don’t see it a lot that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You can expect big things from this combination in the coming years, as many Sistas who absolutely refuse to date white boys make the compromise to try something else.

Proponents: Status-seeking Asian parents, Asian male siblings seeking street cred, Black women who want their kids to have good hair.
    Opponents: Black women who looooove sex, Black men who just wanna hit it.

Acceptance Probability: 72.2%

3. Asian Man/White Woman

Now The Bruce Lee is very tough to get a read on, because many Asian moms seem to want their sons to marry within the race, while they don’t so much mind when the daughter brings home a white guy. Strange. Also, this couple seems to get a lot of heat from insecure white guys who don’t understand why a white woman would date men who are supposedly less hung than they are.

Proponents: Asian men who want to be recognized as sexual beings, White women who love hairless lean guys.
    Opponents: White guys with little dicks.

Acceptance Probability: 70.1%

17. Jay89

Jay89 Well-Known Member

I am an asian guy and i prefer a nice asian girl... a traditional one would be best xD Alot of girls today are way too cocky and it's hard to find a nice one. I could go to another country and find one, but my friends would make fun of me and say I took the easy way out lol

#177 Jay89, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  18. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

=/ errrr... right?

19. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

@jay: angie is available -devil

@angie: couldnt resist that one :)

20. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^

@jay: i know adrianc is not a girl but he cant pass for a guy either...so maybe u can try him....im sure hes really really nice...
    he can love u long long long time :p

@adrianc: sorry couldnt resist -devil (btw he obviously said nice...so im not a candidate huhuhu)