White and asians

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Wukung, Jan 23, 2008.

1. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

it really depends on the person

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i have to agree that it depends on the person.

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Really depends on the person.

Based on the logic in the above statements, are we equating loud mouth asian women as asian women with bad ethics? 'Cause if we are, that's just mean. =P

And based on those stats, there's no room in there for many couples - not all of us in interracial relationships fit into those categories.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

This Logic is 100% stereotype and falsified, cause it's impossible to know who has good ethics and what not. unless you can read minds. I pronounce these stats to be failure.

maybe cause your just jealous? or you just not cool with the fact that she's going out with another race, maybe it's not her that changed but your impression of her has changed because of that "third wheel" non-asian guy. i think girls could get cocky no matter who they dating, it depends on their personality, not the ethnicity of the person that they are dating. What you just said out there, that's very discriminatory yo, since you only mention non-asian dudes in a way that kinda shows this: "Asian Girls Dating Asian Guys is RIGHT, and the other way around is WRONG." its kinda that "white is right" phrase, but swap in "Asian" instead.

5. auta

auta Well-Known Member

i think we are living in a world where it doesnt really matter anymore. i mean ive tested my parents out before asking 'would you be angry if i was with a white girl' they told me that well it doesnt really matter since we have to accept that you area living and surrounded by white people. but when other reletives ask me i say i prefer asian, preferably cantonese ones and everyone at the dinner table seems to be proud to hear that xD

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Asians and Whites are generally accepted but when it comes to Blacks - no way!

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye but then again its the same for them rele, black ppl don't exactly usually like asians for some odd reason.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's true. Actually, you don't see too many interracial couples where one person is Asian and the other is something other than Caucasian.

9. inahss

inahss Member

1 - i agree that it shouldnt really matter as long as the love is real.
    2 - my fam also have those beliefs regarding those particular races. actually, they really just want me to find a chinese guy [my boyfriend is korean though]; but they wouldnt be immensely upset or anything if hes still asian. i do believe that there are some good black guys out there, but because of all the stories i've heard/know, they are a nono on my list as well. fcuk, some of these [true] stories are just sick. but i guess it doesnt only apply to blacks.
    3 - thats terrible.... to disown a child because of that.

sometimes i feel traditions and cultural beliefs are overrated. who sets these values anyways? humans complicate themselves and society.

10. oldymoldy

oldymoldy Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQFs33fWzxo
    The truth BEHOLD. jk :p

On the superficial side. Hot Asian Chick + Ugly White Guy = Super Cute Mixed Baby Accessory for the superficial Hot Asian Chick.
    But yes oddly enough when mixed couples tend to have kids for some reason only the beautiful genes get passed on.
    But on a traditional note, back in the days of yonder... Asian women played a submissive role to the male and Asian males treated their women like crap. Then the charming white man came along who was sensitive to all a girls needs and bought her gifts and such etc etc came to save the day. Therefore I got screwed... hated on by my own race hehehe

11. koolbeans14

koolbeans14 Member

i dont know if im just naive or what but when i date someone i dont see color. i see the person. i've dated asians, whites and african americans. however, a majority of them have been whites but thats because of where i was raised. all throughout high school, i lived and went to school with predominantly white people. samething when i moved out of state for college....predominantly white. but i dont see how that is an issue. if you like the person then so be it. i think if you ask the new generation of kids who date interratially why they do, they wont respond with "because of media influences", "because asian women are submissive" or "because i want to be at the top of the social and economic ladder". they'll most likely tell you because i like him/her. people who think too much into it makes this world a lot smaller.

12. actually i have an ex who is totally cocky now.... she has this like tone in her voice i can not stand.... its like she acts so fucking hard, and she calls me to help fix her computer and like demands shit and im like wtf? and i just don't help her

and no im not jealous cause im done with that

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i hated girls like that. that turns me off.

14. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Why can't chinese people get with white girls?

15. babs

babs Well-Known Member

it really depends on whether the asian person is very "asian" or more banana. i'm more asian than banana and i dated a white guy. needless to say it didnt work out. most of our views are different and we viewed family very differently. every couple will be in its own unique situation.

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Ay, being with a White person is fine but you got to match to actually date each other.

17. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

i rate you koolbeans14! people like that do make the world a smaller place.
    right now, I'm kind of seeing a guy, and he's white, so there!
    what you going to call me?
    I aint there because I'm after anything, it's all because I actually like him and vice versa.
    The boy knows I do kick boxing, so he knows I ain't going down easy.
    So as people can see, life isn't as negative as they see.

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

hey, i've dated martian purple. notin wrong wit that.................rite?

19. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

^^if it makes you happy, then it's perfectly fine, turbobenx

i tend to see more asian girls with white guys than white girls with asian guys

i personally think it's fine. I fall for white guys all the time, but that's just becuase I'm not around asians that much and the asiasn that i am around are so passive.....i like skinship and to flirt...so yeah....

i dont think color matters...personality is the key here. so as long as you guys get along, why not?

20. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i hope most of yall arent only talkin about whites....... it is mostly asian girls that go off wit different nationalities. Not saying it's a bad thing, but i do resent it.....alittle. (although my girl is cherokee) i dunt even kno y im against asian girls going off to others. Is it because when i see a asian girl hanging wit whites, they think that asian guys arent good enough for them?..............yea, maybe that's it.