Which of the trilogy do you like best?

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by gohan3366, Jul 28, 2009.

?

Which is your favorite of the trilogy?

1. BFI

26 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. BFII

31 vote(s)
    45.6%
  3. BFIII

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  1. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

nothing beats the Original.....shed more tears than wong hei's dying ending

2. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

Come on people, where are the Burning Flame I fans???? Seriously, it's one of the best series ever produced by TVB. This scene gets me all the time -cry2:tear::

[video=youtube;TgJuw7-xHOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgJuw7-xHOk"[/video]
    [video=youtube;zKukgMqFB3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKukgMqFB3M"[/video]

#22 Simon_Sez, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm a big fan of BFI, it had so big guns in the series, still have the VHS somewhere, need to go get it and watch it.

I and II are both great...

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Both BF1 and 2 were leagues above the trash being foisted on viewers now.

5. CCat

CCat Member

i think the 1st one is the best

6. nightang3l

nightang3l Well-Known Member

i agree with u, i place my hopes too high for bf3, and in the end it was a big disappointment. bf3 is killing the legacy of bf2 and bf1... especially how every thing gets messed up for wong hei in this season... they could of done better.... -down

But i loved bf2... it was so sad at the end where wong hei had to leave his daughter behind... wong hei did a good job building a relationship with his daughter in that season...

7. animeblood

animeblood Well-Known Member

BF1 explore a great relationship between the 3 brothers and BF2 had a great chemistry between daughter and father. It's hard to choose but I choose BF2 because it was more emotional for me.

8. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

Please vote for BF1!!!

The great thing about the first series was that it wasn't about firefighting at all. Its essentially a coming-of-age story and a series about friendship, and how that friendship can be destroyed. Firefighting was just the backdrop of it. That's why it is better than part 2, plus its the one of the only few series by TVB whereby you'll believe the relationships between the characters are actually real.

9. Soshified

Soshified Active Member

BF1 was definetly the best of the best but BF2 was pretty good too. BF3 is nothin speical but i guess its watchable kind of thing. I also would actually prefer if i got to see more Wong Hei taking part in it bcuz i love the part he played for the first two bf

10. tamagodaisuki

i like BFI because wong he died in BFII. BFIII is okay, but still like BFI better.

11. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

BF1 was what got me hooked onto the series and even re-watching it, I wouldn't mind watching it again.

12. dolphin115

dolphin115 Member

I liked the 2nd one because Wong He had a daughter, which made his character all the better to watch. He had the responsibility of staying alive for her, but at the end....a very unforgettable ending...

13. tvbkiddo

tvbkiddo Member

My favorite was definitely BF2. I loved the chemistry between Wong Hei and Jenny Shing, and I think it was actually one of the best TVB series. TVB shouldve stopped after BF2 because BF3 was such a waste.

14. bleuaway

bleuaway Member

this is by far the worst of the 3 BF, utterly disappointing.

15. ahne320

ahne320 Member

the first one is always best but the second one left me sobbing...

not really a fan of this third one... i dont like myolie.

16. codon

codon Well-Known Member

17. lianglien

lianglien Member

i think all three is good...but i mostly like the second one because wong hey's daughter is just too cute...love her...so adorable ;)

18. lancerlee

lancerlee Member

The first episodes from all trylogies are always the best !!

19. 2311

2311 New Member

I like the first two series. The third one seems to promote Kevin Cheng and Bosco Wong for the TVB awards, kicking out Wong Hei.