When I new post or reply to a post why picture so small?

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by pobox557, Apr 25, 2011.

1. pobox557

pobox557 Well-Known Member

i have a little problem..... when i reply or put a new post up and insert a image.... why is it soo small?

But when i see other peoples imagies its like massive?

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

There is a possibility that the original size of the image that you uploaded is small OR you have to click onto the image to enlarge it. Try it now.

3. pobox557

nah the original pic i upload is a good size, just when its in the post its small. Yeah i noticed if you click on the picture it does enlarge....... but ive seen some other post and the pic is a good size, so i just wondered how they did it. Since when i do my posting there is no tools or options to enlarge the picture size.... im a little stumped

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

If you double click onto the image (Advanced post) you have the ability to crop/adjust the image size, try it.

5. pobox557

just tried the advance reply..... the problem there is when i click on insert picture..... it only allows me to add URL linked pics and not any options for uploading pics from computer HDD

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

7. pobox557

seriously in the advance section you cant upload a picture.... only option is to enter a HTTP address.

I think your missing the point here, cheers for all the help and all that but yes i can upload pics but the picture is like postage sized stamp...... the link you pasted on (yes i upload that pic) but unless your seeing it different to me...... on my screen its a poxy size.

im ready to give up on this subject...... and just stick with the poxy sized pic.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dude proof that kevin is an idiot anyways use [​IMG] tags format instead of clicking on the icon which uploads an attachment.

[​IMG]

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

"not any options for uploading pics from computer HDD"

I'm not an idiot, pobox557 didn't mention anything about using any link but upload pictures from the computer hard drive disk! In addition I used the before so don't try and imply that I didn't know that.

http://www.dramasian.com/forum/show...most-attention?p=922909&viewfull=1#post922909
    ^just to let you know incase you backfire, I did not use the tags there, I'm just showing you for the purpose that I KNOW how to post an image in large. I have done it before but I won't spend my time finding it.

I'm making an effort to help so don't make it seem like I'm not...end.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol righhhttt....all your damn posts are the exact same pretty much you raise more questions than answers and not in a good way :facepalm: this defensive post is actually your most meaningful post so far! I don't have anything against you just your spam is driving me fucking nuts, its like your input in threads is just like huh, why did you post that again besides to get increased post count? Just letting you know cause you a 06.

11. pobox557

06? enlighten me

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Also you should edit out your sig, advertising is a :nono:

13. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Are you using Chrome Browser?

14. pobox557

nah explorer

15. Did you upload VIA attachments? If so go to edit post then hover over it and you should see this pencil, click that and click on the bubble "Large"

16. pobox557

17. pobox557

#15 bloody thanks...... problem finally solved. Cheers again.

As for the pic i've uploaded........ our company fantasy airline which dont actually exist.

18. Glad it worked out =)

19. khalin4441

khalin4441 New Member

I have no idea in this regard why picture be so smart, I will do experience or summarize this that why is this happened and can something about it.
    Anaheim Hills fitness

#19 khalin4441, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

wut