What's your thought on this series so far?

Discussion in 'Can't Buy Me Love - 公主嫁到' started by EvilTofu, Aug 25, 2010.

1. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

After 3 eps, on the fence right now, problem is the jokes only half funny, the script is just not strong enough for it to work but going to watch on, might get better.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Damn, what's with all these Linda bashing comments?

3. Littleboy85

Littleboy85 New Member

Linda's a great actor, please don't bash her! Very nice series especially when Moses is in it :)

4. I like it so far. It's light hearted and the comedy works with the ancient setting in this one I think. The comedy with Moses and Charmaine arguing all the time is fun to watch. Plus how they switch between arguing and acting lovey dovey in front of the queen is hilarious. Especially when you see Moses take a deep breath before he starts praising Charmaine. I wonder when their relationship will start to change for the better. It hints that it's going to start happening in the next episode I think.

5. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

a funny version of "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience"

6. madkatmo

madkatmo Member

the costumes r reli nice and some parts r reli hilarious however not much of charm and the family in the 1st 5 eps

7. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

personally, i think it's good series to watch so far. Each episode has very unique twist that lures the viewer to continue on the next episode. everyone should get this series a try!

8. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

lots of good casts like relm of consience and its actually funny :naughty:

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

So far so good. I like the banter between Moses and Charmaine. Wonder how they end up liking each other.

10. KrinxLim

KrinxLim New Member

Not bad... jz a bit 'fei'...

11. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

i really like this series as well...one of the better ones recently. Lots of good actors.

It's funny that everyone noticed how similar the setting and characters are to "realm of conscience"! I almost think some of the wardrobe they have are reused too!

12. lanlu

lanlu Member

As I could remember last year, they promised to make the 2nd part of Beyond the Realm of Conscience due to high rating, but this year is a more relax series with comedy. That might be the reason why they had the same costume and places. I like Linda's character a lot, she's so cute. This time is not a lot about fight between concubines but more between the princesses in the beginning. Not so sure about toward the end.

13. hellohello

hellohello Member

It is funny episode! I love the ancient Chinese comedy.

14. bolay

bolay Member

I love this serie...it's so funny....haven't seen a good one for a long time by tvb!!!!

15. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

i feel dumb watching this series. i am not sure if this series is aim at kids under 12 or what not, the clapping that they do, what is that, it's ridiculous, grow up. they try to rhyme with most of the sentences, which i think are stupid, some are ok.

i don't find this series funny at all. I watched up to ep. 7 and i am giving up. the jokes are pretty bad. cant stand moses acting, he acts just like tong buk fu in his other series with that annoying as hell voice and bad acting, his oldest brother has some pretty bad acting in this one also, that guy always tries to be funny and fail.

i do not recommend, don't waste your time on this one.

16. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

After watching 14 episodes, I can't believe that there's only 3 threads about this show (with one a Linda fan thread at that). Obviously, it's not sparking much interest at all. For me, it's a very light hearted comedy that borders on the retarded. But, it's a pleasant enough time waster.

17. FengChai

FengChai New Member

Great drama ")

18. dreamless77

dreamless77 Member

This series is really good.Lots of laugther....I also don't like Linda so much, but she's ok in this series.Just watched ep15 and I am hoping to see Charmaine and Moses together... :)

19. rachel2008

rachel2008 Member

i actually love this series..i mean after a hard day at work/school it is just good to have something to laugh at though the jokes sometimes are not that funny...i am also looking forward to moses and charmaine pairing and would linda really be a princess???

20. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I actually enjoy watching this series. I've always liked the Moses and Charmaine pairing. In the beginning when Charmaine and Moses were always fighting, I got a little tired of it but now that they are happily together, it's nice! I found that Linda and Fala has improved a lot and I like both of their characters. One thing I don't like about this series is the length of episodes. I think 32 is too long for a series like this. I already feel that the story is starting to drag a bit.