whats your opinion on guns?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by Akademik, Feb 6, 2005.

1. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

no.. interesting world americans live in. did you see the part where walked around in canada opening doors. that was funny

2. Moki

Moki Guest

Guns are apart of lives down at Texas so don't piss anyone off if you're goin for a road trip.

3. aznboi08

aznboi08 Member

I think guns are bad and that they should have never been made in the first place.

4. silver_angel

silver_angel Member

not a good thing at all. they are violent and dangerous and i dont see any benefits of having one. if u need one to defend urself there shouldnt be any to begin with so u dont need one

5. arose4me

arose4me Guest

people kill people. i heard that there was a place where every family owns a gun and their crime rate was really low because everybody knew that the other person has a gun.

6. Efini_7

Efini_7 Member

A gun is a powerful object it can save a person life or take a person depending on "host"

7. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

Well....if you think more closely, guns are NOT dangerous, is the person who wields it.

"Fear not the weapon, but the man who wields it "

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well said silver n lion...

9. dont like guns.

10. aznrice

aznrice Well-Known Member

the only guns i like are my muscles -lol

11. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

Guns aren't all bad "Guns don't kill people, People kill People"

Thats why tehre are gun control

12. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Well-Known Member

Guns are not bad, if you are responsible person I happen to own several guns, I go to the range often and taken course on safety and handling. I have them lock in the safe at all time and never unattended. It is the irresponsibe people that make it dangerous.

13. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

Guns give people a false sense of security.

14. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Guns are a medium. I am not into the argument that a armed robber will not attack a potential victim if he think that the victim is armed.
    If either of them are armed then all's well.

I am always curious as to why Americans from the States feel so insecure. Probably they are too macho =_=b, carrying gun is a responsibility to me, not an act of bravado.