What you guys think of horoscopes?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by mike1017, Jan 26, 2006.

1. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

it just generalizes and makes it seem real

2. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

I don't believe in Horoscopes... I mean... they are like... practical knowledge... I can't say the same for those experts though... but the ones I get in Newspapers and Magazines... honestly speaking: are there really only 12 kinds of people in this world? O.O

3. hardo azian

hardo azian Well-Known Member

I don't believe in horoscopes. for me, they are just a form of entertainment

4. happychic

happychic Well-Known Member

I think they are just predictions and I dont really bother with them because most of the time they're not accuarate anyways

5. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

horoscope fun for reading.But nt accurate.U can believe it if u wan.

6. benjwang

benjwang Well-Known Member

its used to rip ppl off.. dumb ppl for that matter. -.-

7. read it now and then but sometimes end up true and sometime end up false do i believe in it hehe well i let fate and destiny to decide believe it is not really gd might as well let it go with the flow is moew better make life more simple :p

8. Astrology is real in its purest form, the crap you see in the papers is just that.. crap

9. kithkanan

kithkanan Member

Nope try it for one months and the prediction wasn't even close what happend to me each day

10. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

It's been quite some time i haven't read my horoscope.Even if i read a weekly horoscope and it says something bad gonna happen to me, i won't care(i will even forget about it)...
    I do listen each Chinese New Year for the Chinese horoscope though, some part of me wants to believe it

11. Battousai

Battousai Member

If you try it, it might become true. If you dont try it, you will never know. Its like buying lottery. You might win if you get a lottery but you will never win if you don't get one.

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

horoscopes are for stupid people who have low self-esteem .. can't live without it .. lol

13. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

a horescope is more for the entertaining n not the way of life

14. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

i got 1 prediction that is always correct if u call the astro line, the next month you will get a higher phone bill :p

15. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Horoscopes is a bunch of BS!

16. house14

house14 Member

It may made you feel good or may readied you for the bad.

17. dimon

dimon Active Member

i read them just for fun. trust it? no, they are really general and it can fit for anyone.

18. xety89

xety89 Member

i read them for fun as well.. dont really believe in them.. how can anyone tell u whats gonna happen to u? thats just nonsense... especially because not everyone born in the same month will have the same experiences...

19. gamuza

gamuza Active Member

its fun to read but di dont believe in it

20. balitaevents

balitaevents Active Member

I agree with you guys. They are pointless, but fun to read. I love applying them to my life even though I know they are fabricated and generalized. Don't buy into them or people who claim to be psychic!