what would you do if you died and went to an eternal hell

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by master_g, Feb 14, 2007.

1. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Yay a blind date with master_g! -bigclap

2. well its kinda lost its sting now, oh well

3. hehe :p

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

5. we were talking about meeting each other in Heaven when this is all over (guess you missed that part -detect) . Oh we were just messing about too. or being hypocritical as you put it

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Oh well, thought that you were a person to stay loyal to his own wife, even in Heaven but guess not.

7. what on earth are you on about rofl

btw we have no wives in heaven -smart

8. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Why is it that in every forum, everything turns into a debate? -ohmy

9. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

How can you be sure of that? Since your criteria for a wive = Christian, I ASSUME she will end up in Heaven and reunite with you. And then she become your not-wive while you go have blind dates with other girls?

WOW. master_g just delay his dating game to his heavenly time... -whistle

@xmichelly: Because some people like to dig their own grave? -rolleyes

10. concerning wives the bible says so basically. dating in heaven??? there is no dating in heaven (yep, the bible again). maybe jokes aint suitable for the religious forums.

im off to bed, cya

11. fayenatic

fayenatic Well-Known Member

i would think, "shit!...damn...mustve been all the kittens i killed..."

;]

12. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

Hm.. ^Not funny, sorry. This thread has gone to the dogs.. Blind dates in heaven? I'm afraid I dont find that too comical.

13. chill out yeah

heres how it went

Thats how it started, it wasnt even started by us but im not gona take it to heart, as ive stated blind dates do NOT happen in heaven :p, no marriages :p, no births :p, no deaths :p etc :p.

14. SugaCutie0

Chill out? I wasn't being vexed/nasty/etc with my comment. I didn't ask for an explanation either, last time I checked I can read lol Thanks for the update though. You should know by now, if you want to tell me something religious in regards to Christianity, you better have some scriptures to back it up. I do agree with this though: no marriages, no births, no deaths, in heaven that is.

15. good good, thank you for replying to my post.

btw, me and apollon did provide you with scripture concerning the existence of hell but you have not told us what you think. do u accept it, dismiss it or do you interpret it in another way?

16. SugaCutie0

^I would have to read up on it, and if I feel like it, I will reply. As I've mentioned before, I don't argue religion, in fact, I believe that it detracts from the honour and praise which belongs to God when that occurs. By any chance were you able to find any sort of method or way to refute my post in regards to my belief on "Hell"? Last time I was in this thread I left that for you to ponder upon.

17. Could you please give me a like to the post, thanks

is it that cus i answered it..

18. you was basically saying that you dont believe in hell and how could God do that.

in another set of posts me and apollon provided scripture to support the existence of hell, so i think that should answer what you was saying. (i cant find it now, i lose track of posts easily)

if you feel like it

Who do you think Jesus is?
    what happens to the unsaved?
    what do you think will happen to Satan?

19. SugaCutie0

^No offense, but you still haven't answered mine fully. I think its only fair for you to answer it first, seeing how I left that post for you long before you and apollon even posted the scriptures, which I have yet to read.