What to wear to a concert?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by blackmagic, Jun 7, 2007.

1. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

So I was wondering what you're supposed to wear to a concert?
    cause it's my first time and I have no idea at all!
    are jeans and a t-shirt all right?

Thanks!

2. cottoncandybabe

cottoncandybabe Well-Known Member

what sort of concert? lol
    yeah spose jeans n a tee will do
    something comfy so u dont feel like u have to adjust something hahaha
    like right next to someone standing close to u & u cant move =]
    if its that sort of concert of course ;)

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Depends on what type of concert you are attending... if it's a orchestral concert, something a wee bit more formal may be more appropriate...

Of course, nobody's going to boot you out from the concert hall even if you go with jeans and tee but those people in suits and cocktail dresses are going to make you feel like you are monstrously underdressed...

But a rock/indie concert? Jeans and tee all the way!

4. no clothes! hahaha -lol

nah depends on weather and if its outside or inside..
    if its hot or not... you dont want to have it way to warm...

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Concerts will be very hot cause theres gona be so much people around you. Its like 1000+ radiators around you. so wear as little as possible.

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

If its classical and such, definitely need something formal, but if casual like rock concert, anything reg clothing would do.

7. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yeah if it's a pop/rock concert, just jeans and a top or tee will do and you might take a shawl with you in case the venue has it's airco on full power (happend once between 2 gigs) Which band or artists are you going to see blackmagic? (your nick suggest you're a gothic fan...if so, wear black?)

8. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Yeah, like what everyone else said, it depends on the concert and venue and where you live. If you wear a skirt to a hardcore/rock/punk/rap concert, dudes will feel up on you.

9. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

What the hell?! Is that true? -shock

Never seen anything like that happened over here at the rock gigs and I've been to the mosh pit a few times. (ok ok, was not wearing a skirt ofcourse)

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

oiii...don't u smokes up and gets drunk in those uk rock gigs lol

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Don't worry about me...you better take care of yourself not to be trapped in the public and get a kidney stolen while you'r being drugged by gangsta's at rap concerts. <_<

12. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Yes, it happens all the time, here. Then again, I live in the states.

13. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Something comfortable for either formal or informal. Like a tee shirt and jeans for informal concerts. A suit or dress for formal.

14. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

wear a pair of pants and no underwear!!!

hehe. JK.

Dress pants and shirt, when u get there see what the others are wearing . if they are wearing a tie, then put one on.

15. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

Okay. tshirt and jeans it is then. Maybe a tank on the inside in case it gets too warm haha Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'm excited -bigclap

Oh and it's not a gothic concert, nor am I a gothic fan lol. it's a pop/rock concert:)