what should i do???

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by mathryza, Apr 28, 2006.

1. mathryza

mathryza Member

i'm going to be crazy these 2 week....spending all my time finished up all assignments, projects n prepare for lots of test...everything cramp in these 2 weeks.huhuhu why lecturers always push student like they took only 1 subjects per semester??i'm bored wif all those things...what should i do to decrease my workload??

2. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how to decrease ur workload because the workload WILL be there no matter what you do. My best advice to u.. also from my english teacher.. "suck it up, princess". I don't intend to be mean but we gotta face what we are given. I suggest taking everything step by step.. do a little bit of everything each day until its due date. Trust me, we've all been through this before. There's people out there going through this as well.. so we're all in this together anyways. What I do is just sit my ass down and start somewhere. You can do a lot in ONE day if u put the effort in.

3. tamagodaisuki

in order to decrease workload, the best option would be to take lesser classes. since you already have so much assignments, projects, etc......yyou should do some, rest a little, give yourself a treat for your hardwork to keep your spirit up, and then continue working again.

or you could try new things that you have before. or take out your stress on playing sports - you would get exercise too.

looks like i don't really have a good idea to decrease workload, but you should learn how to balance out your schedule. cause when you get a job, there will be more workload.

4. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

get a good friend or family member to help you with your work

5. Sit back take a lil alone time and listen to some relaxing beats... then ponder if the work your doing is really worth the frustration over, if not then figure out what you need to do that maybe of more use and importance to you.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

get off the forums n crunch it down..

7. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Man, just don't stress urself with these stuff. The more u moan, the slower u will finish these stuff. just chill out and do abit everyday, don't overdo it. make sure u make progress everyday, and just listen to sum music to chill out...

8. extrememech

extrememech Member

hehe... last time when i was in college i used to get the senior help me to do it and in return i buy them lunch.

9. lol smart... that's a way to work the system. Like the ol' chinese say "got money, you can spend it... something something.." oh you know how it goes...:D

10. rom30vo

rom30vo Well-Known Member

just worry about passing the class and don't care about making the best grade. you should start your work earlier and don't procrastinate